Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Calling All Californassians!
Calling All Californassians!
2006-07-01, 12:27 AM #41
Originally posted by Avenger:
Let's brawl then. I'll kick all your asses.

Be careful. Like their state, they will bore you to death.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-07-01, 12:30 AM #42
More like they'll sick the freaking bugs on me. God damn mosquitos and black flies :mad:
Pissed Off?
2006-07-01, 9:53 AM #43
I actually live in Rialto, but I spend a good deal of time in San Bernardino. Most of my time is spent in Rancho or Upland, though.

I went to High School in Redlands. I hate Redlands. The streets are laid out poorly, and there is too much traffic. I was in a car accident in Redlands. I was on Tenessee, and some guy came flying out of Home Depot there near Lugonia and T-Boned me; it sent me spinning into oncoming traffic. I ended up on the wrong side the road facing the wrong direction. My car did a 360 and crashed into the curb on the other side. There are also too many cops with too much time on their hands, and that's never a good thing.

The only good thing about Redlands is Jersey's Pizza downtown.
2006-07-01, 11:17 AM #44
We are most definitely paying a visit to The Hat.

Their pastrami is to ****ing DIE for.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-07-01, 5:43 PM #45
Originally posted by ':
-[ellequin']I actually live in Rialto, but I spend a good deal of time in San Bernardino. Most of my time is spent in Rancho or Upland, though.

I went to High School in Redlands. I hate Redlands. The streets are laid out poorly, and there is too much traffic. I was in a car accident in Redlands. I was on Tenessee, and some guy came flying out of Home Depot there near Lugonia and T-Boned me; it sent me spinning into oncoming traffic. I ended up on the wrong side the road facing the wrong direction. My car did a 360 and crashed into the curb on the other side. There are also too many cops with too much time on their hands, and that's never a good thing.

The only good thing about Redlands is Jersey's Pizza downtown.

lol, i would have to agree with everything you just said.

sorry you got in a crash tough :gbk:
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2006-07-01, 5:59 PM #46
Suckers.

↑ Up to the top!