Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wisdom Teeth
Wisdom Teeth
2006-07-03, 4:53 PM #41
Wisdom teeth not make one wise ^_^
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2006-07-03, 5:23 PM #42
I had mine out when I was in High School. They put me under completely, and for that, I was thankful. I didn't have much pain or soreness after, I didn't even use the pain killers they gave me. After the first couple of days, when I got back on regular food, it was fine. Overall, an uneventful experience.
2006-07-04, 8:05 AM #43
I remember then putting stuffin my arm, then it being 5 hours later and throwing up on my couch. (apperarantly it was like the third time I threw up but I only remember the last one) and after that it was about 3 days of really wanting sollid food and the ice the first day is the worst part. but over all it is no fun and you'll feel like crap for a few days but compared to most sugery the recovery is relitivly quick. I have 4 impacted so it might be even easier for you, or about the same. Just take someone who you know will pay attention to the doctor's instructions. because you will not remember a darn thing. and then just follow the instructions and there shouldn't be any compications.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-07-04, 10:16 AM #44
haha i'm getting more stories about it sucking then it being ok. its the rare few that are alright quickly after

dagnabit! lol
2006-07-04, 11:57 AM #45
yes...it sucks,

I wish it wasn't true....but it is.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton

↑ Up to the top!