Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Help me Massassi, you're my only hope!
Help me Massassi, you're my only hope!
2006-07-12, 10:02 PM #41
Oh yeah, you can also save games now too (as with all the other games as well).
2006-07-13, 12:54 AM #42
My lowest (without cheating. yes, there is a cheatcode for minesweeper) is 121

the cheat code for those of you dying to know it is type this "xyzzy" then hit enter then hit shift. it has to be done fairly quickly for it to work though. you'll know it worked because the ONE pixle in the top left corner of your screen with be white when your mouse is over a nonmine square and black over a mined square.
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2006-07-13, 12:58 AM #43
...I don't think that's doing anything. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Can you post a screenshot of the effects?
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-07-13, 1:05 AM #44
the effect is the pixle in the top left corner of your screen. it is black on the mine and white when it's not.
if you're not getting it to work try typing it all quickly, you CAN hold the enter button when you press shift.
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2006-07-13, 3:59 AM #45
Heh, I don't know why, but I always liked Microsoft's minesweeper much more than the Linux versions I tried. That's why I haven't played in a long time.
I think my record in expert was 89 or 86.
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-07-13, 4:14 AM #46
LOL I WIN!
[http://emon.versalife.org/screenshots/Iwin.png]
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-07-13, 8:30 AM #47
Originally posted by SG-fan:
My lowest (without cheating. yes, there is a cheatcode for minesweeper) is 121

the cheat code for those of you dying to know it is type this "xyzzy" then hit enter then hit shift. it has to be done fairly quickly for it to work though. you'll know it worked because the ONE pixle in the top left corner of your screen with be white when your mouse is over a nonmine square and black over a mined square.

72 seconds, by finding all the bombs first, and then just clearing out the crap (didn't save the score). Time didn't start until first left-click.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-07-13, 10:59 AM #48
Haha that cheat is awesome.

↑ Up to the top!