Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Team Fortress 2 to ship with Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Team Fortress 2 to ship with Half-Life 2: Episode 2
2006-07-15, 5:05 PM #41
That's little too goofy for my tastes. Looks like something out of a Disney cartoon. The Sniper also looks like Matt Dilon from Gunsmoke.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-07-16, 3:52 PM #42
It's cartoony, but that's fine. It looks awesome.
2006-07-16, 7:46 PM #43
i want gibs and blood rivers in this or else
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
2006-07-16, 8:29 PM #44
Mmmmm... cartoon blood and guts. I have a feeling that's not gonna be so considering how in recent years the FPS genre has been toning down on that kind of graphic violence.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-07-16, 8:37 PM #45
Originally posted by SavageX378:
Mmmmm... cartoon blood and guts. I have a feeling that's not gonna be so considering how in recent years the FPS genre has been toning down on that kind of graphic violence.

Yeah what the hell? No one gets "gibbed" anymore.
2006-07-16, 9:29 PM #46
man, you're right, not since... well, that SS3 mod and whatever fool made that!!!

;)
2006-07-18, 8:07 PM #47
I just saw the demo video for Portal. Freakin' AWESOME! I haven't been this excited about a game since.... well, since Half-Life 2 probably, but HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME! ^_____^

I got it off Fileplanet, but I'll leave it to you all to find a way to see it for yourself.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net

↑ Up to the top!