Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hungover...
Hungover...
2006-07-19, 2:43 PM #41
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight:
Im so hungover its not even funny. I drove

stop right there. You belong in a jail cell, not safe at home. :mad:
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-07-19, 3:07 PM #42
it was either sleep at steve's house, or sober up and drive home. so I sobered as much as I could. judge me if you wish
2006-07-19, 3:22 PM #43
If there's a place you can sleep, you should always choose that option.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2006-07-19, 3:29 PM #44
not when the guy is attracted to u and thats just asking for trouble
2006-07-19, 3:30 PM #45
Like the shower, even if you don'tknow how you got there. :o
Pissed Off?
2006-07-19, 8:35 PM #46
So, wait.

You party at the house of a guy who would take advantage of you while you were sleeping?

Wow. You really need to re-evaluate your partying practices.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-07-19, 8:42 PM #47
he's a friend of mine. I used to work with him. at the same time, I know he's attracted to me. so yeah we are friends and i'll hang out with him, but no im not going to sleep at his house...got it
2006-07-20, 6:25 AM #48
Definitely a good call, methinks. ;-)
DISCLAIMER: This is just armchair observation, not the result of many hours of deliberate study of the subject. I'm by no means an expert, but just an ignorant hick who's putting his two cents in. For that and a nickel, you can have a cup of coffee.
2006-07-20, 6:43 AM #49
I dunno, most guys wouldn't actually take advantage of you in a situation like that. Believe it or not, the majority of people aren't losers.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2006-07-20, 8:18 AM #50
Originally posted by TheRuleofThirds:
Definitely a good call, methinks. ;-)
Uh.. are you f'ing kidding me?
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-07-20, 8:42 AM #51
Originally posted by Detty:
I dunno, most guys wouldn't actually take advantage of you in a situation like that. Believe it or not, the majority of people aren't losers.

Well ya never know.

Originally posted by Freelancer:
Uh.. are you f'ing kidding me?

Umm, no I'm not. Let's just say I've had friends who've had bad experiences in situations like this when they didn't go home when they were supposed to while in the presence of rude and indecent company. I'm thankful they got out before it got worse, though. I know this all sounds a little eccentric, but hey...live and learn.
DISCLAIMER: This is just armchair observation, not the result of many hours of deliberate study of the subject. I'm by no means an expert, but just an ignorant hick who's putting his two cents in. For that and a nickel, you can have a cup of coffee.
2006-07-20, 8:43 AM #52
Take a ****ing taxi.

He might have taken advantage of you, but you could have killed someone. Weigh the pros and cons here.
2006-07-20, 8:45 AM #53
but if she was drunk she wouldnt be able to remember killing someone, no guilt all around!
2006-07-20, 8:48 AM #54
:P

↑ Up to the top!