Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → post your classes!
post your classes!
2006-07-20, 9:42 AM #41
I make one of these every semester so I can share my schedule with my family, girlfriend, and work (and to keep it all straight while I'm picking classes), so I'm just going to post a picture instead of re-writing everything:

[http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6169/schedulejo3.th.png]

Goodbye life, hellooo labs. Check out my Tuesday, 7.5 hours straight, no breaks. Also keep in mind in the gaps you see I'll be trying to keep my job.

For those who said we start early, eh. My registration date was July 8th this year, and payment is due August 15th. Classes start Sept 7th. Finals for Winter semester end mid-late April, depending on how your schedule works out.

I'm both exicted and scared for this coming semester. Excited because there are some pretty interesting subjects in there, and I'll have four CS classes in one semester. Scared because I'll have four CS classes in one semester ;)
2006-07-20, 10:56 AM #42
Software Engineering 1, Computer Science Theory (not a programming language class), Arts of Expression (ghey lib art req), Univ. Physics III (calc based)

16 credit hrs. distributed as 2 hrs. each on Monday and Wednesday, 8 hrs. each on Tuesday and Thursday, no classes Friday, don't know what my hours are for job yet (lab instructor)

↑ Up to the top!