Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Holy Heck it's HOT!!!
Holy Heck it's HOT!!!
2006-07-23, 11:19 PM #41
Quote:
...when the most incredible bolt of lightning came down, only a couple of miles away, I can still picture it.

That's because it's probably burned into your retina.

It got up to 93F yesterday here in Northern Louisiana. It's usually hovering around 105F. We had a cold fron the other day, not that you could notice without a thermometer...
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2006-07-24, 1:34 AM #42
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Have you ever worked in the hardware department of a department store when it's 106 degrees outside? HOLY FUKCING HELL I WANT TO KILL EVERY DUMBASS LOOKING FOR AN AIR CONDITIONER AND/OR FAN.

My dad actually does. Not only that but the AC there was broken. He said a few people passed out, pretty crazy.
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2006-07-24, 4:58 AM #43
Have you ever worked in the hardware department of a department store when it's 106 degrees outside? HOLY FUKCING HELL I WANT TO KILL EVERY DUMBASS LOOKING FOR AN AIR CONDITIONER AND/OR FAN.

lol hard to believe no one has caught that....
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2006-07-24, 10:27 AM #44
what? If you're referring to the f-word it was typo and I'm too damn lazy to fix it.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-07-24, 11:08 AM #45
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
In the Netherlands, the month July is shattering records. It's the hottest month since freaking 1713, when they started taking notes over here.

*dies*

You mean it's not that hot normally? Phew. I was going to go insane.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-07-24, 11:10 AM #46
[QUOTE=- Tony -]You mean it's not that hot normally? Phew. I was going to go insane.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I meant. It's cooled down a bit the last few days though. Why, are you in Holland right now? :ninja:
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-07-24, 11:23 AM #47
It's somewhere around 95F outside. :(
2006-07-24, 11:25 AM #48
what? If you're referring to the f-word it was typo and I'm too damn lazy to fix it.

thats probablys the best thing about admins, if it pisses them off then they'll do all the legwork for you.
2006-07-24, 11:30 AM #49
It hit 120F here (San Bernardino) on Saturday.

Expected 105-110F for the rest of this week.
2006-07-24, 11:47 AM #50
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
Yeah that's what I meant. It's cooled down a bit the last few days though. Why, are you in Holland right now? :ninja:

Nah, I went over to Eindhoven for a LAN a few days back and left on the Sunday.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-07-24, 6:56 PM #51
I just dunked my heaqd in a bucket of ice water and it felt so good!!!!
Pissed Off?
2006-07-24, 7:17 PM #52
I haven't noticed the temperature. I tend to be glued to my Internet. >.> :v:

2006-07-24, 8:04 PM #53
Another terrible hot day draws to a close. On this occasion I curse the day that I agreed to work at a company with no air conditioning and only one broken-down fan in my work area. The only thing that makes me stay there is the fact that it's a job that is very steady due to its nature.

On my way home, I noticed that a few blocks had no power-- traffic lights would be out completely and would be working in an intersection a few blocks away.

↑ Up to the top!