Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I have a serious problem...
I have a serious problem...
2006-07-22, 9:34 PM #1
I don't know where to begin, but this all started last week. I met a girl, who was introduced to me by a friend. Now the first day I met her, we were left alone in my friends room, or rather, I payed him to leave us alone... and she litteraly jumped on me KISSING ME. We did a few other things too, but needless to say, we didn't have sex (I am sooo thankful for this). Any how, the next day, I come to my friends house, and she is there waiting for me. We go to a park, and start talking, followed by some kissing. And now she is claiming that she loves me and if I don't respond she will kill herself. She has tried it before. She has scars, then she grabbed a match, lit it and tried stabbing her arm with it. I spent hours today talking her out of it, but she insists... so I said ok, but I am not what she expects. Now, this girl is blackmailing me and I don't know what to do... HELP!
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-07-22, 9:36 PM #2
First off, tell her parents, or some other adult that can take care of it. Second, once that's taken care of, stay the **** away from her. She'll be nothing but trouble if she tells you she loves you and will commit suicide if refused after only a couple days.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-07-22, 9:38 PM #3
I hate to say this. I am usually not one to insult but...you are an idiot. You aren't old enough to even...gah. This makes me so angry. She's crazy. Tell her parents she's crazy. If she stabs her arm with a match she won't die. Let her stab herself with a match and get a burn mark the size of a pin. And for God's sake make a choice in your life for once without consulting massassi.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-07-22, 9:41 PM #4
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort] And for God's sake make a choice in your life for once without consulting massassi.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, this should be a common sense issue, not something you need to bring to a internet community that derails just about anyhting you bring up.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-07-22, 9:43 PM #5
I make tons of choices without consulting this place. Trust me, my room is bare proof of it. I don't know if I can really tell her parents or not, since her mother doesn't care at all and her father is a damn drunk. THIS GIRL IS SERIOUS. She is on the streets most of the day. I DID NOT WANT THIS SITUATION, AND NOW I HAVE IT. I'm going to play like a fool and make her think I'm a loser or something. Damn, its soo revolting, I still have the taste of her mouth and lipstick with me bah!
2006-07-22, 9:54 PM #6
Quote:
Now the first day I met her, we were left alone in my friends room, or rather, I payed him to leave us alone...

Amazing. You are a 16 year old pathetic loser who pays people to be with girls.

Quote:
and she litteraly jumped on me KISSING ME.

Wow! I bet you didn't expect that from a girl whom you paid your friend to be with! Who would have thought! Damn son, you really are a PIMP!

Quote:
We did a few other things too, but needless to say, we didn't have sex (I am sooo thankful for this).

That detail really seemed important. Wait, no it didn't. You are just trying to brag to us about how awesome you are. "HEY GUYS! I GOT A BLOWJOB FROM A GIRL I PAID FOR!"

Quote:
Any how, the next day, I come to my friends house, and she is there waiting for me. We go to a park, and start talking, followed by some kissing.

Did you pay off your friend before you went to the park? Or did you pay for a whole week with her the day before? Oh and you kissed again, good to know. These details really make me care for you.

Quote:
And now she is claiming that she loves me and if I don't respond she will kill herself.

Suicide is a serious issue, but she's a serious nutcase and your even more of a nutcase. Why don't you two get married and have nutcase mexican babies?

Quote:
She has tried it before. She has scars, then she grabbed a match, lit it and tried stabbing her arm with it.

That's the one things we forgot to do in Prison and institutions. We take away their shoelaces and knives so they don't hurt themselves, but we forgot about their cancer sticks and matches. If only we knew how easily a person could kill themselves with a MATCH!

Quote:
I spent hours today talking her out of it, but she insists... so I said ok, but I am not what she expects. Now, this girl is blackmailing me and I don't know what to do... HELP!

She's blackmailing you? For what? Paying for her time in a room or taking her to a park? It seems like if word of this gets out, you are doomed! Lets just hope your parents don't read massassi or else her bargaining chip is ruined and your life is over!

Quote:
I make tons of choices without consulting this place. Trust me, my room is bare proof of it.

I should be impressed that you picked out your pokemon sheets for your bed, but I'm just not. Sorry.

Quote:
I don't know if I can really tell her parents or not, since her mother doesn't care at all and her father is a damn drunk.

"Your daughter is going to kill herself!"

'really? wow. I just don't care'

I can TOTALLY see that happening. Or if you really gave a damn you'd tell a cop or the hospital.

Quote:
THIS GIRL IS SERIOUS. She is on the streets most of the day. I DID NOT WANT THIS SITUATION, AND NOW I HAVE IT.

I can tell she's serious. Holding matches to her arm? Insanity.

Quote:
I'm going to play like a fool and make her think I'm a loser or something. Damn, its soo revolting, I still have the taste of her mouth and lipstick with me bah!

YOU PAID TO BE ALONE WITH HER! You can't act like you didn't want her to kiss you. Jesus!!!
2006-07-22, 9:56 PM #7
A non-caring mother, a drunk father. Shocker that she's completely ****ed up. She needs help, no doubt, but you really don't want to get involved.
Pissed Off?
2006-07-22, 10:02 PM #8
Tell her parents. I don't care if you don't think they care or not, because you certainly aren't going to be able to do anything to help her.
Life is beautiful.
2006-07-22, 10:07 PM #9
Victor, you totally don't understand. I didn't pay for her to be with me... I payed my friend to leave the house for us cause she wanted to be alone with me. I didn't expect her to jump on me like I was a crook or something, although I knew that we'd probably kiss and stuff but she said she didn't want anything serious, just to have some fun which sounded fair to me. Second, we didn't do anything nasty, so were still fine. Third yes I think I will go to a cop or someone, I don't know who. Tomorrow I have to go with her to a park again at 6:00... I don't know who to consult really, but I don't know how to tell this girl NO with out her hurting her self or claiming she will kill herself. No I need to go, I'm tired, but I'll post back with what happens tomorrow.

[QUOTE=Rogue Leader]Tell her parents. I don't care if you don't think they care or not, because you certainly aren't going to be able to do anything to help her.[/QUOTE]

Might try that later, first I'm going to a cop or a lawyer I don't know.
2006-07-22, 10:13 PM #10
No no no. I totally understand, you are just stupid.

Quote:
I didn't pay for her to be with me... I payed my friend to leave the house for us cause she wanted to be alone with me.

I didn't say you paid her. Read my post. Either way, you paid to be alone with a girl.

Quote:
I didn't expect her to jump on me like I was a crook or something, although I knew that we'd probably kiss and stuff but she said she didn't want anything serious

Anything serious? Since when is kissy-sucky serious? Also, she wanted to be alone! What do you think she wanted to do with you, look at your Beany Baby collection or sit on your face?

Quote:
Second, we didn't do anything nasty, so were still fine.

We're still fine, she just wants to kill herself over me because she's a loon, but we're still just PEACHY. Good thing she didn't do something nasty like loaf on my chest or else we might have to get married.

Quote:
Might try that later, first I'm going to a cop or a lawyer I don't know.

A Lawyer? Are you going to sue her for trying to kill herself? That should work.
2006-07-22, 10:27 PM #11
Shouldn't you be spending your hard earned money on your fanfilm instead of paying off your friends to leave you alone with random suicidal girls anyway?
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-07-22, 10:36 PM #12
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Echoness101/lawl_1.jpg]

:v:
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-07-22, 10:45 PM #13
This is a tough situation to be in. I actually have no advice to offer because I can't think of any. If you break up with her though, try to keep her from killing herself.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-07-22, 10:54 PM #14
So you dont want to be in this situation, yet you paid to be alone with her and didnt say stop when she jumped all over you...?

Just one question - Why? Your mouth says one thing but your actions say another... Get truthful with yourself!

You've got no one but yourself to blame for this situation, maybe you should try getting out of it yourself.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-07-22, 10:57 PM #15
Uh, Spork, he didn't know she was loony until after she jumped all over him. I wouldn't mind getting jumped by a girl like that either, but I would mind if she later threatened to commit suicide if I break up with her.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-07-22, 11:01 PM #16
She sounds pretty ****ed up. Call me a good judge of character but usually it's not very hard to tell the loonies from those who you might have a genuine interest in.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-07-22, 11:08 PM #17
As much as I don't like you, I don't like the nasty responses everyone is giving you more.

It sounds to me that she's more of an attention whore than suicidal. I know plenty of girls where I live who cut their arms and wrists just so they can get some attention. They claim that they will kill themselves, but really only want people to think that they are suicidal so everyone will try to get them not kill or otherwise hurt themselves.
I do have to admit that burining yourself with a match is really nothing at all (another attention getting tool). I get burns where I work all the time, some I get from being really stupid, but most are just plain accidents, either way some girl I work with obsesses over it and insists they help in making it "feel better" or keep telling me how sorry they are after the skin starts to scar over. Her burning herself is most likely just another way to get attention.

Now, obviously, don't think that she won't attempt suicide, but don't have full belief that she will either. It would be best just to do what's already been said. Contact some authority figure, a school councelor, a cop, her parents. Most places have suicide hotlines that you can call if you think someone it going to attempt it.
2006-07-22, 11:14 PM #18
Wow, I bet Yoshi is peeved that he's banned right now. I'm sure he would LOVE to post in this thread, especially with Victor getting hard on Gold :)
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-07-22, 11:21 PM #19
I think Yoshi's head would explode if he tried to argue on this thread. SAJN's absolutely right, but Yoshi would never agree with or back up SAJN in his lifetime. But that means he'd be defending Gold, which could also never happen. Torn between the two, his circuits overload and his head explodes. Very dramatic. Like in the talkies.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-07-23, 12:50 AM #20
I thought you were going to come clean about being a habitual liar.

But nah.

You posted more lame teen drama girl crap.
2006-07-23, 1:48 AM #21
Oh no! A crazy girl threw herself at you!

Because that's never happened to every other guy ever. Good job, you're catching up to the rest of us.
2006-07-23, 1:59 AM #22
Just **** her crazy arse. It'll probably do both of you good.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2006-07-23, 2:47 AM #23
posting in what will be another legendary Gold thread.

oh and to stay on topic.
Quote:
I payed him to leave us alone...

I mean... how.lame.can.you.get?

oh and just for the record, this is != serious problem.

serious problem is more like, "the bank came and took our house, now we're homless, and my dad went to live with his ex who's bloody rich, and i'm stuck with my mum who's 8months pregnant with my little brother." now, that. is serious.
Pie.
2006-07-23, 2:54 AM #24
Originally posted by Echoman:
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Echoness101/lawl_1.jpg]

:v:

Heh.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-07-23, 5:41 AM #25
Let the dumb ***** kill herself
2006-07-23, 6:29 AM #26
Gold, dump her, ignore her, no matter what she says. You shouldn't negotiate with terrorists. She's just attracting attention, like Stormtrooper says.

[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Amazing. You are a 16 year old pathetic loser who pays people to be with girls.[/quote]

[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Why don't you two get married and have nutcase mexican babies?[/quote]

:psyduck: Take your personal hatred and your racist insults somewhere else please.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-07-23, 7:17 AM #27
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
Take your personal hatred and your racist insults somewhere else please.

I really have to agree with that. It's one thing for you guys to all just give him a hard time and mess around with him, but sometimes you guys really just go way too far with it and come off looking like total morons.
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2006-07-23, 7:20 AM #28
Calling a mexican person 'mexican' is racist now? Also, if you think paying a friend to be alone with a girl makes you awesome and NOT a pathetic loser, than maybe something is wrong with you too.
2006-07-23, 7:29 AM #29
If you were to say "Gold is a Mexican," then no, that isn't racist. You're simply stating his nationality. But when you use it in such a way as you did (i.e. Why don't you two get married and have nutcase mexican babies?), it comes off as just racist and immature. What was the point in bringing up his nationality? If he was American, would you ask him why he doesn't have some nutcase American babies?

You think he's pathetic? Fine. But bringing his nationality into it just doesn't even make sense. But forgetting the racist part of it, my point is simply that so many of you just take your insults too far. A lot of the stuff some of you guys say actually does make me laugh, but most of it is just plain mean and immature.

And I never defended his actions either, and never claimed paying a friend to be alone with a girl was awesome, so don't go putting words in my mouth. All I said was that a lot of you are acting pretty stupid and mean for no real reason, and it just gets old after a while. If you truly think he's so pathetic and stupid and crazy, then why do you keep posting on his threads?
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2006-07-23, 7:34 AM #30
For the record, I've never been mean to Gold, but after about 100 threads that he's made, I figured it was time to step in. Don't bust my balls for posting on one of many many threads. Go bust on some other regulars at Club Goldbash.
2006-07-23, 7:41 AM #31
Interesting story. . . is her name Krista?
My blawgh.
2006-07-23, 7:45 AM #32
Mmm, the teenage years. This is going to be a fun 6 years.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-23, 7:48 AM #33
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
Mmm, the teenage years. This is going to be a fun 6 years.

Or maybe even a decade or two! ENJOY THE RIDE! :v: ;)

"And remember kids, it's just a ride..."

<3 Bill Hicks :D
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-07-23, 9:00 AM #34
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Why don't you two get married and have nutcase mexican babies?
[/QUOTE]

Gah! Gah! Gah! :v:
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2006-07-23, 9:07 AM #35
Originally posted by bobafett765:
You're simply stating his nationality. But when you use it in such a way as you did (i.e. Why don't you two get married and have nutcase mexican babies?), it comes off as just racist and immature.

Race != Nationality. Gold being a Mexican has nothing to do with his race.
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2006-07-23, 9:23 AM #36
Originally posted by Mort-Hog:
Just **** her crazy arse. It'll probably do both of you good.

Be sure to double-bag it.

But...yeah. To comment on many points:

• It was really, really stupid of you to be surprised that she jumped all over you when she wanted to be alone with you.
  • Who tries to hurt themselves with a match? Unless they're made of sandpaper, she's going to do what, give herself a splinter?
  • Dump her. If her parents don't care, and she's tried it before, what's kept her from succeeding? Her own inability to do it?
  • Nutcase was not modifying Mexican, it was modifying babies. It's not racist. It's racist in the same way that saying "Crazy Canucks!" is.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-07-23, 9:48 AM #37
Originally posted by Warehouse:
Let the dumb ***** kill herself

I'm inclined to agree. Like Stormtrooper said, she just sounds like an attention whore. Just leave her. She may cut herself, but she probably won't go any further. More likely, she'll try and find another guy to put through this. Just make sure she doesn't become a stalker and/or hurt you instead of herself.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2006-07-23, 9:54 AM #38
I'd just screw her brains out then dump her.
Wikissassi sucks.
2006-07-23, 10:38 AM #39
Tell her that you've discovered through kissing her that you are indeed gay and that nothing can become of your "relationship". Once she realizes that you won't be a carrier for her STDs, she'll back off and find someone else to manipulate.

P.S. You strike me as someone who would benefit from a little counseling.
2006-07-23, 11:26 AM #40
Oh some people just don't understand. I'll put it this way, I rented my friend's house for an hour. I knew we were going to make out or something, but I wasn't expecting to be jumped on, or rather tackled by this girl. Seriously... I think I'm going to start the No-GF until mature age reached policy. The girls down here make out with boys just for fun, buts it not intended to be serious or anything. She took it too far.

↑ Up to the top!