Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Beef Stew
Beef Stew
2006-07-28, 8:55 PM #41
Rob, are you saying that lumberjacks shave? Shame on you. You should know better.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-07-28, 8:56 PM #42
Originally posted by Rob:
You're just mad because you're too short and insecure in your manliness to properly enjoy beef stew.

Instead you overcompensate with a gun that is longer than you are tall. The very epitome of a man who need to make up for his latent womanlyness. For shame.

For shame.

Everyone knows REAL MEN kill things with either axes or their bare hands. Ocassionally their teeth. But most men don't use their teeth, I mean what if they break them? You need teeth to enjoy even the least manly of manfoods.

Kinda like how you're insecure of your manliness, so you have to reassure yourself by stating other people aren't manly because of a totally unrelated subject?
2006-07-28, 9:02 PM #43
hey kids, stop *****ing. it's only a freaking STEW
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-07-28, 9:06 PM #44
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Rob, are you saying that lumberjacks shave? Shame on you. You should know better.[/QUOTE]

No, they don't shave. Their beards are far too thick. They simply run razors over their beards to make them look more rough, jagged, and manly.

Some lumberjacks do need to shave their hands, as the hair on their palms ocassionally prevents them from weilding an axe properly.

A female lumberjack however, may still opt out of a beard and shave. Which is perfectly acceptable, if they haven't already grown a penis.
2006-07-28, 9:07 PM #45
Originally posted by -Monoxide-:
Kinda like how you're insecure of your manliness, so you have to reassure yourself by stating other people aren't manly because of a totally unrelated subject?

The only person here that is unsure of their manliness is you, and the 12-14 year olds.

And even their balls are bigger than yours.
2006-07-28, 9:09 PM #46
Quote:
But be warned, stew enthusiasts and men with even a shred of manliness will ignore all of your posts, because you obviously weren't born with a penis.

Quote:
This message is hidden because Tiberium_Empire is on your ignore list.

"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2006-07-28, 9:10 PM #47
Originally posted by Rob:
The only person here that is unsure of their manliness is you, and the 12-14 year olds.

And even their balls are bigger than yours.

Yeah that's exactly what I mean. Thanks for giving an example.
2006-07-28, 9:12 PM #48
You're the one who was so unmanly you had to come on an internet forum and attack another man's manliness. On what is obviously a very serious thread, about a very serious issue.

Now, onto an issue at hand.

Dinty Moore.

I do thing it is a great stew, but it still doesn't beat the original. However, it does tide one over nicely for when there isn't a woman around to light up the stove and make some damn beef stew.
2006-07-28, 9:14 PM #49
Stew is such a manly meal, so why is it such a sissy name? Discuss.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-07-28, 9:19 PM #50
This is one question that has haunted me for a long time.

I think perhaps it's a sissy name simply because from birth, a man with even a small shred of manliness can sense that his son will grow up to be an effiminate wussy sack of even more wussy. The man then struggles in the back of his mind for something manly to name the son, in the hopes that he will aspire to live up to the names manliness. Stew happens to be the only thing even I can think of that is also a element of manhood and a man's name.

However, it always fails. Manliness is part of genealogy. And unfortunately unless you married a woman with a moustache, her un-manly genes are tainting your man-baby brew. Much like a vacuum leak in a still.
2006-07-28, 9:49 PM #51
Oh god, someone far away dropped a bowl of stew on the ground ...I sensed it...oh the pain...
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-07-28, 9:52 PM #52
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Stew sucks. Kill a bird and fry it.[/QUOTE]

OK who took a chunky dump on the napkin?

On another note, Beef Stew is most excellent. I haven't had it in so long though. Damn parents living out of town and havng stew night without inviting me!
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-07-28, 9:55 PM #53
Originally posted by Echoman:
Oh god, someone far away dropped a bowl of stew on the ground ...I sensed it...oh the pain...

That was Tiberium. My "Tiberium is being a Douche" sense was tingling around then.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-29, 7:36 AM #54
So, if a man is named Stewart, or known as Stew/Stu, does that make him the manliest of men, or a sissy?
nope.
2006-07-29, 1:29 PM #55
Steak >>>> Beef Stew
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2006-07-29, 4:11 PM #56
Yes, thats been established.

But we're talking about Beef Stew.
2006-07-29, 4:44 PM #57
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Stew is such a manly meal, so why is it such a sissy name? Discuss.[/QUOTE]
Could be a "Boy Named Stew" kind of deal.

Think I just killed the forum with a bad pun.
2006-07-29, 5:37 PM #58
Dammit, now I have to go find my father's Johnny Cash CD (the manliest of men. seriously) and listen to "Boy Named Sue"
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-29, 5:53 PM #59
Not quite the manliest of men. Louis Armstrong just pipped him by having a voice like a man farting into gravel.
nope.
2006-07-29, 9:37 PM #60
Beef stew? Sure, I'll eat it....if I'm recovering from surgery! Chilli is the true ultimate manly food. A meal should leave a destructive, putrid smelling force in its wake. If you've eaten a bowl of chilli, and everyone else seems to avoid you for the rest of the night, mission accomplished, you manly man. If they aren't confident that they can counter your gas attacks with some firepower of their own, you can feel confident in your superiority.

If you must eat stew, make it Irish stew. The abundance of potatos, as well as beef, will give you the energy to take down a bull.
2006-07-30, 5:48 AM #61
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Not quite the manliest of men. Louis Armstrong just pipped him by having a voice like a man farting into gravel.

wow... that has to be the best description of his voice EVER
eat right, exercise, die anyway

↑ Up to the top!