Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Lets Play Jedi Knight (When we are playing)
Lets Play Jedi Knight (When we are playing)
2004-06-28, 11:11 AM #41
I am NOT Brian I am PoA_CraPPinCoW and I am here to end your puny existences!!! Muahahaha! After crusading against the evil of broadband I have given in to the darkside and oh what an amazing feeling this is! I can feel the evil and corruption spreading throughout my veins and soon I will destroy you all! HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!

WELCOME TO PAGE 2 PITIFUL CREATURES MUAHAHA!
------------------
moo

[This message has been edited by POA_CraPPinCoW (edited June 28, 2004).]
moo
2004-06-28, 11:34 AM #42
Run away!
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-06-28, 11:51 AM #43
Right so when are we playing and whose the host? I've got a 56k conection and live in the UK - so 7 will be midnight. If we cn start a little earlier that would be great. Its been a long time since I played. No cheats please guys, we all know how easy it is to crack - plus the codes (if they work in MP). If I see the words Red 5 flash across the screne I will... um... fume... silently... and put in ALL the force cheats MAWHAHAHA!

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Matthew Pate:
GUY: "Mate, you really Australianed up your Ford!"
GUY 2: "Yeah, I guess it was pretty spowned."
</font>
Originally posted by Matthew Pate:
GUY: "Mate, you really Australianed up your Ford!"
GUY 2: "Yeah, I guess it was pretty spowned."
2004-06-28, 12:13 PM #44
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JohnDoe#244:
Right so when are we playing and whose the host? I've got a 56k conection and live in the UK - so 7 will be midnight. If we cn start a little earlier that would be great. Its been a long time since I played. No cheats please guys, we all know how easy it is to crack - plus the codes (if they work in MP). If I see the words Red 5 flash across the screne I will... um... fume... silently... and put in ALL the force cheats MAWHAHAHA!

</font>

Yeah, console cheats don't work in MP.

------------------
</sarcasm>
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-06-28, 2:03 PM #45
I just played JHs for the first time just now, and to be as forthcoming as I can be, I wasn't too impressed. I realize the standards have risen dramatically over the years, but i don't see why people like this map so much. The areas are too big, its boxy, there's no real lighting to speak of, and the only thing that made it look like a school to me was the row upon row of lockers.

I've heard that gameplay was good, but i couldn't experience that b/c i was in there alone, but it just felt too big to me.

However, thats my opinion.

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.
2004-06-28, 2:26 PM #46
JHS is best. Best n world.

Also as a result of my recent corruption: I LOVE LUCIFER I WILL KILL ALL OF YA'LL!
------------------
moo

[This message has been edited by POA_CraPPinCoW (edited June 28, 2004).]
moo
2004-06-28, 2:50 PM #47
*shoves hand into POA_CraPPinCoW's chest and assimilates him agent-smith style* [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.
2004-06-28, 3:00 PM #48
Lol POA_CraPPinCoW soooo IS Brian, you can just tell.

------------------
Member of the Minnessassian Council
2004-06-28, 3:14 PM #49
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
I just played JHs for the first time just now, and to be as forthcoming as I can be, I wasn't too impressed. I realize the standards have risen dramatically over the years, but i don't see why people like this map so much. The areas are too big, its boxy, there's no real lighting to speak of, and the only thing that made it look like a school to me was the row upon row of lockers.

I've heard that gameplay was good, but i couldn't experience that b/c i was in there alone, but it just felt too big to me.

However, thats my opinion.

</font>

It's only good qith mods that have grappling hooks, like Ninja Kage or Killer Weapons Pack. KWP, in my opinion, is the best mod for the level. The grappling hook and the super-powered weapons make the open area the perfect place to play. No one is saying it's the best looking level. I think its crappy look is pretty funny, though.

------------------
Because you're as bored as I am
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-06-29, 2:41 AM #50
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Insipid:
I don't care who POA_CraPPinCoW is, but I love him.

</font>

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-06-29, 3:49 AM #51
If only I had a million res nodes... wait...
If only I had two lengths of pipe and a paperclip... still wrong...
If only I had admin powers, I'd check the IP. And then I would go "woo" and burn their house to the ground.

In other news... oooh, it would be tomorrow? Woo? Hmm... JHS was good for mucking around with SPORK, but there were funner levels by far.

------------------
[ Massassiism ] [ Cynicism ] [ Fanaticism ]
This is out of our jurisdiction, Bob. It's not wearing any pants.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-06-29, 3:55 AM #52
I have something else scheduled for that exact same time, so I unfortunately cannot make it despite how much I'd like to.
2004-06-29, 5:48 AM #53
Yes, there are MMUUCCHH funner levels.

------------------
If you can read this you're
TOO DAMN CLOSE!!
2004-06-29, 6:14 AM #54
Cool why not!!!!

------------------
Sprite Mod (JO 2003)
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2004-06-29, 9:36 AM #55
Purgatory! <3 grappling mountain

------------------
"My god, it's full of stars!"

"True as toasted toads!"
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-06-29, 10:58 AM #56
Morpheus was always fun...

------------------
yay for not posting much ever
yay for not posting much ever
2004-06-29, 12:03 PM #57
JHS 4 LyfE!

------------------
moo
moo
2004-06-29, 1:05 PM #58
Morpheus, Purgatory, JHS, the massassi packs or any CTF thingie I don't really care.

------------------
"My god, it's full of stars!"

"True as toasted toads!"
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-06-29, 2:51 PM #59
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JohnDoe#244:
If I see the words Red 5 flash across the screne I will... um... fume... silently... and put in ALL the force cheats MAWHAHAHA!</font>

Hmm...
I might do that just to see if actually do it.
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

[This message has been edited by DogSRoOL (edited June 29, 2004).]
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music

↑ Up to the top!