Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Keira 2.0
Keira 2.0
2004-07-02, 9:00 AM #41
*thumpthumpthumpthumpthump*

Next to Liz Hurley she's the hawtest British actress I've seen. And god her abs are killer.

------------------
There is no signature

[This message has been edited by Dj Yoshi (edited July 02, 2004).]
D E A T H
2004-07-02, 9:26 AM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spork:
With or without em, she's still pure hotness.

</font>

Indeed

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
meh, can you guys honestly say that you don't like a nice big fake rack on a chick? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

</font>

Yes, I can

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-07-02, 9:55 AM #43
Quote:
why not?

</font>

Fake boobs are just that. Fake. They don't look right at ALL. There's just something wrong with them, not to mention the fact that most women who have them have their chests blown out to ungodly horrible proportions that just make them look all nasty.

------------------
I'll admit to Reactor CTF, Duel Abyss, Duel Turbulent, Duel Dustball, and even the CCCP, but not Sky High! (my first, be kind!) Ok so maybe I will.
http://www.jedilegacy.net/gonk/
2004-07-02, 10:02 AM #44
Oh, and if I can't tell they're fake, I really don't see the problem with them being fake. Just my opinion.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-07-02, 10:07 AM #45
D - REAL
O - FAKE

Real ones don't just magically support themselves into perfecly round spheres of goodness.

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-02, 10:15 AM #46
In other news, Lindsay Lohan turned 18 today.
2004-07-02, 10:43 AM #47
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Connection Problem:
In other news, Lindsay Lohan turned 18 today.</font>

Watch her admit herself to the hospital for coke addiction and anorexia [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-07-02, 10:57 AM #48
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBK:
You guys are pathetic. Stop drooling over some kakking actress and go out and gte yourself a real girlfriend. Geeze.
</font>

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame68.html
2004-07-02, 11:23 AM #49
Quote:
meh, can you guys honestly say that you don't like a nice big fake rack on a chick? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

</font>

I can most definately say that!

------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-07-02, 11:28 AM #50
Quote:

</font>

Yup. Big or small, real is always better than fake.

------------------
Dark, Darker, Darko

RIP Madaventor: God bless you.
I live in the weak, and the wounded.
2004-07-02, 11:36 AM #51
[http://gallery.future-i.com/celebs/pic:keira-pirates-premiere-close/800x600/]

A certain Offspring song comes to mind.

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
2004-07-02, 11:46 AM #52
Quote:
Perhaps, but at least Im not sitting at home drooling over some girl whom Ill never meet, who isnt attractive in the least. Its pathetic, even by my standards.

</font>

GBK's right, you're all pathetic.

On an unrelated note, how's that whole 'Making levels and then naming them after girls who, even though you know them in real life, you have no more chance with them than anyone in this thread has with Keira Knightley" thing working out for you? Any restraining orders yet?
2004-07-02, 11:46 AM #53
I said she was hot... I hardly drool over her.

------------------
I bet you think that's funny, don't you.

[This message has been edited by Jazzkokehead (edited July 02, 2004).]
2004-07-02, 11:58 AM #54
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jazzkokehead:
I said she was hot... I hardly drool over her.

</font>

I think you missed the point of Slug's post.

------------------
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

-Albert Einstein
2004-07-02, 12:00 PM #55
See, drooling over actresses is what most people would consider normal. It might be a bit depressing but even non-geeks do it.

Also, everyone back off a bit please, even if GBK likes setting himself as a target it doesn't make you suddenly allowed to attack him.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2004-07-02, 12:04 PM #56
Fakes suck.

Of course, in my case, breast size isn't what turns me on anyway, unless they're too big, which is bad.

------------------
Ω of 14
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2004-07-02, 12:59 PM #57
Slug, Jon`C, back the hell off. Sure, I was a pathetic nutbag 2 years ago, but Ive GROWN UP since then. Geeze. People change. But apparently noone forgets.

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-07-02, 1:03 PM #58
GBK, don't you still have a folder full of pics of different female celebrities on your server? I believe you liked to it before... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
http://www.sporkaudio.com
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2004-07-02, 1:07 PM #59
Quote:
Slug, Jon`C, back the hell off. Sure, I was a pathetic nutbag 2 years ago, but Ive GROWN UP since then. Geeze. People change. But apparently noone forgets.

</font>

Nope. Once you get a reputation, no one forgets.

------------------
2004-07-02, 1:14 PM #60
I DEFINETLY love a thread purely about boobies!

------------------
[="Mothers stop cooking take off your aprons; Fathers stop looking at every sports station; Take a second, and think of every poor nation." - Nas=]

Massassian since: March 12, 2001
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2004-07-02, 2:37 PM #61
these threads scare me.
I mean, i'm okay with talking about actresses and stuff, but I dunno... it just creeps me out sometimes.
I'll go now.

------------------
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2004-07-02, 4:03 PM #62
Wow, this thread is nuts. I also think she's hot, but personally, I'm hardly drooling over her. I already like someone my age that I have a reasonable chance with in real life, so I don't need actresses.

As for the GBK, Slug, Jon'C etc. insultathon, cut it out. I don't care if GBK used to name levels after girls, and all the other stuff you blame him for, but you guys are being pretty sad. I don't want to take sides, so everyone back off each other. So GBK posted a belief that she isn't attractive to him, and you don't like it. I don't care. Just cut it out. Leave each other alone, or you'll get the thread closed. Please.

Now, I'll probably get yelled at by multiple people. Oh well. I just won't say any more on the matter.
DO NOT WANT.
2004-07-02, 5:31 PM #63
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
[http://gallery.future-i.com/celebs/pic:keira-pirates-premiere-close/800x600/]

A certain Offspring song comes to mind.

</font>

i love you for posting that photo...

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-07-02, 6:22 PM #64
meh. I prefer smooth abs on a woman, not ripped abs.

------------------
Massassi: We don't debate. We *****.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-07-02, 6:25 PM #65
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kieran Horn:
meh. I prefer smooth abs on a woman, not ripped abs.

</font>

right. smooth abs are nice, but I think it's nasty when a chick is all ripped and starts looking masculine.

*shudders*

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.
2004-07-02, 6:26 PM #66
http://gallery.future-i.com/celebs/pic:keira-pirates-premiere-close/full/Keir a-Knightley-6978.jpg Gotta love that hairy stomache.

(copy and paste link into adress bar)

------------------

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited July 02, 2004).]
2004-07-02, 7:35 PM #67
That is most definitely not hair. It's just an artifact in the image, like it was paletized in a GIF or an 8-bit PNG and reconverted. Notice the effect is all over her body.

Also, does anyone else find slightly muscular women quite attractive sometimes? I don't mean too terribly buldging, that's just weird, but a little can be pretty sexy.

------------------
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2004-07-02, 7:58 PM #68
SAJN, you /do/ realize that women have body hair too, right?

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"If all those usefull inventions that are lyable to abuse, should therefore be concealed, there is not any Art or Science, which might be lawfully profest."
-John Wilkins, Mercury, or the Secret and Swift messenger, shewing how a man may with privacy and speed Communicate his thoughts to a Friend at any distance (London, 1641)
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-07-02, 8:01 PM #69
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">That is most definitely not hair. It's just an artifact in the image, like it was paletized in a GIF or an 8-bit PNG and reconverted. Notice the effect is all over her body.</font>

You are being sarcastic...right.

And yes Dormouse, I know that. Hell I'd still hit th...errm.

------------------
2004-07-02, 8:12 PM #70
A LITTLE muscle is sexy, being toned that is. Miss Universe is nasty.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-07-02, 8:24 PM #71
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dormouse:
SAJN, you /do/ realize that women have body hair too, right?

</font>

Dammit! Why'd you have to remind me?

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.

[This message has been edited by Pagewizard_YKS (edited July 02, 2004).]
2004-07-02, 9:54 PM #72
Because having shaven arms and waxed legs is not their natural state? And is not necessarily even an improvement.

I mean.. shaving arms??! Wtf.... maybe if it's thick enough to felt or something, but on most girls, arm hair certainly doesn't detract anything, and get a good sunlight on it it can be gorgeous. Not that i'm obsessing or fetishing about arms. Just commentating.

Why do men have the option of shaving but women are hugely ridiculed and frowned upon if they do not?

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"If all those usefull inventions that are lyable to abuse, should therefore be concealed, there is not any Art or Science, which might be lawfully profest."
-John Wilkins, Mercury, or the Secret and Swift messenger, shewing how a man may with privacy and speed Communicate his thoughts to a Friend at any distance (London, 1641)
2004-07-02, 10:06 PM #73
I don't like the look of "bigfoot". My woman better not have a mustache, tons of black armhair (a little brown/black, or enough golden ones), or any other kind of unsightly body hair. It's just a preference of mine.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-07-02, 10:12 PM #74
Catherine Zeta-Jones is still hotter. Duh.

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-07-02, 10:17 PM #75
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
I don't like the look of "bigfoot". My woman better not have a mustache, tons of black armhair (a little brown/black, or enough golden ones), or any other kind of unsightly body hair. It's just a preference of mine.</font>

*sings along to Pedro the Lion*

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
_When They Really Get To Know You They Will Run_

What makes you think that it won't grow back in a day or two? Husbands in winter, they know the truth but what can they do? I don't like girls the way they are so shave their legs and make them look like movie stars, then we can pretend it's natural.

Put on whatever makes you attractive, if it's not you then do it for the sake of fashion. Friends like a certain you, that's who you've got to be.

Junior-high legs, blond hair gone brown from removing it. Waxing since thirteen, wisdom from the beauty queen, her tiara digging deep in her head.

Put on whatever makes you attractive, if it's not you then do it for the sake of fashion. Friends like a certain you, that's who you've got to be, that's who you've got to be.

I'm starting to think that I'm kind of shy or atleast I'd like to be. Winter legs give me heart attacks so take it off with lasers so it never comes back then we can pretend it's natural.</font>

------------------
2004-07-03, 5:26 AM #76
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Emon:
That is most definitely not hair. It's just an artifact in the image, like it was paletized in a GIF or an 8-bit PNG and reconverted. Notice the effect is all over her body.

Also, does anyone else find slightly muscular women quite attractive sometimes? I don't mean too terribly buldging, that's just weird, but a little can be pretty sexy.
</font>

I agree. There was a sprinter girl on our H.S. track team who had nice legs. They were not overly muscular but one could tell she was an athelete. She's back in town now. Hmm... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-07-03, 7:48 AM #77
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
You are being sarcastic...right.</font>

No, I just didn't realize the picture was zoomed out by Firefox and it created that artifact. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]

------------------
2004-07-03, 9:58 AM #78
Must stop opening threads like this.

------------------
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2004-07-03, 10:29 AM #79
[http://www.tiscali.co.uk/entertainment/galleries/keiraknightley/images/medium/keira1.jpg]

Now how come I don't see anything wrong with her breasts, erm, upper breasts?

[This message has been edited by Delphian (edited July 03, 2004).]
2004-07-03, 10:50 AM #80
So this is Massassi's new girl; what happened to everyone's obsession with Natalie Portman?

↑ Up to the top!