Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Happy Canada Day!
Happy Canada Day!
2004-07-02, 3:22 AM #41
I thought Quebec did everything possible not to allow it's residents to celebrate Canada Day. Like making it the only day you can sign a residential lease and move on that day.

------------------
Pissed off?
2004-07-02, 4:04 AM #42
...what?

You can move on any day you want.

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-07-02, 4:07 AM #43
What the hell are you babblinb about? Residents sign their bails on July 1st because of A) the good majority of them are college/uni students that begin/continue their years and what to change/establish themselves into a new apartment, obviously the summer is when everyone moves out.

But nowadays people tend to do things in advance, they've gotten tried of cussing at the lack of mover-men. =P

------------------
Wake up, rise and shine, Gotta take another pint, Dig heads and watch out for the night.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2004-07-02, 4:32 AM #44
STFU nobody but Canadians should be talking on this thread anyways. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
They call him El Diablo... *whip crack*
They call him El Diablo... *whip crack*
2004-07-02, 7:29 AM #45
I love Canada.
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2004-07-03, 6:06 AM #46
Whoops! forgot to post yesterday!

Happy Canada Day from here in the toronto 'burbs! (C-eh, N-eh, D-eh!)

------------------
"Iraqniphobia - The fear of non-existant weapons of mass-destruction."
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2004-07-03, 12:24 PM #47
Yeah I forgot too! oops

Happy Canada Day from BC. Shame I had to work [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]
"You were probably a result of sabotage."

↑ Up to the top!