Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Beer and Pizza
Beer and Pizza
2006-11-09, 8:29 PM #41
I'm actually going to go buy beer in a few weeks, because I become of ACTUAL age.. and I already have a bunch of hard liquor..
2006-11-09, 9:00 PM #42
Double Brown goes with anything. [http://www.the-monkey.net/UserFiles/Image/beer/db_double_brown.jpg]
Take that there and put it in here
2006-11-09, 9:31 PM #43
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
Probably a Stella then! :v:

No. I was at a friend's place and we were doing beer tastings. He doesn't get that brand. They're made with bananas right? I don't like bananas.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-11-10, 12:59 AM #44
Haha, no... Stella is pilsener, so... lager. Banana beer from Belgium would probably be Mort Subite or some other brand that makes fruit beers.

<3 Gueuze, by the way.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-11-10, 1:34 AM #45
Originally posted by Steven:
Russian beer is good.

Homemade Russian beer, while risky, is even better.

They make beer in Russia? I thought no matter what manner of bottle you bought there, it's vodka inside...
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2006-11-10, 6:48 AM #46
keystones do the trick: 30 beers for 15 USD, unbeatable
I <3 Massassi
2006-11-10, 6:51 AM #47
Originally posted by Jdogg0403:
keystones do the trick: 30 beers for 15 USD, unbeatable

keystone is water that's being sold as beer
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-11-10, 7:11 AM #48
cheap beer that doesnt taste like complete ***:

Genessee creme ale.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-11-10, 9:53 AM #49
Originally posted by Ford:
cheap beer that doesnt taste like complete ***:

Genessee creme ale.

Correction: Genessee Red

Never tried Creme, although my girlfriend says it's absolutely disgusting, vomit-inducing upon taste.
:master::master::master:
2006-11-10, 1:48 PM #50
And you believe anything a woman says about beer? :P
Pissed Off?
2006-11-10, 2:04 PM #51
Originally posted by Avenger:
And you believe anything a woman says about beer? :P

Don't misjudge me. I certainly make many mistakes, but I certainly wouldn't fall for that. Allow me to explain myself. Genny Creme Ale is not sold around here (no Genessee product, in fact), so at first, I only had word of it. But I have met people from Gennesse Creme Ale-selling areas, and the best response I've ever heard to is that they'll drink it, but only if it's there, and not enjoy it.

[edit: formatting changes]
:master::master::master:
2006-11-10, 2:23 PM #52
I like Sam Adams Summer Ale..but unfortunately it's seasonal..
woot!
2006-11-10, 2:27 PM #53
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Most American made beer taste the same and yet people will still argue there is a difference between Miller Lite and Coors Lite. Discuss.[/QUOTE]

Im going to ignore the 'Most American made beer taste the same'

But yes, there is a difference between coors, miller, and even bud light.. I prefer Bud Light, its a light beer (and non-filling), they are easy to put down, and it's cheaper compared to any lagers or ales (even domestic).. Coors, Miller, and Bud have different tastes.. if you can't tell the difference you shouldn't be drinking beer.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2006-11-10, 2:34 PM #54
Originally posted by Z@NARDI:
Im going to ignore the 'Most American made beer taste the same'

But yes, there is a difference between coors, miller, and even bud light.. I prefer Bud Light, its a light beer (and non-filling), they are easy to put down, and it's cheaper compared to any lagers or ales (even domestic).. Coors, Miller, and Bud have different tastes.. if you can't tell the difference you shouldn't be drinking beer.

I can drink Bud Light too...even Busch Light. Sometimes it's nice not to be picky...I don't really care what I drink, as long as it's not too bitter (Grolsch comes to mind..egh).
woot!

↑ Up to the top!