Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Threatened on my way home
Threatened on my way home
2006-11-09, 10:11 PM #41
Good call with the running. When I was younger I would get bullied a lot, and I never ran because I wanted to see if I could magically fight back and win, though that never happened.
My blawgh.
2006-11-09, 10:25 PM #42
Originally posted by Koobie:
Bread? Is that broken (or rather, raped) English for "money" now?

What are the standards for whether something's raping english or just changing it? I mean you could make the same case for "cool" or any number of informal words or phrases people use.

Language changes. :P
2006-11-09, 10:30 PM #43
Verbing Nouns is fun.

Now stop weirding the boards.
2006-11-10, 1:44 AM #44
I cringe when you verb good.
2006-11-10, 2:34 AM #45
Originally posted by DesertPike:
I had a guy come up to me once and ask for my wallet. Of all things to yell I yelled "RAPE!! RAPE!!" being a guy myself the guy actually got embarassed and ran off. I looked a little silly but still laugh at my creativness.
I now know what to do when held up.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-11-10, 2:52 AM #46
Originally posted by Roach:
That's incredible. I suppose I've been spoiled in a state that allows you to carry a rifle over your shoulder downtown as long as you don't hold it in a threatening manner.

what state are you in?
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-11-10, 3:23 AM #47
I had a couple of guys try to mug me last year but it was hilariously half-arsed.
They were on bicycles as they came up behind me and were obviously trying to quietly corner me in this foot tunnel so I sped up my walk a bit to get closer to some housing on the other side.
Anyway, silly crap ensues where they start asking me whether I've got cigarettes, weed or a phone on me. I say "no" to all three and the first guy skids in front of me to block my way and says "why not?" while the other guy tries to get behind me. So there was a lot of manouevering; trying to keep my distance and find a good way to escape but the only option available was back down the tunnel, so instead I started to shout really loudly at them to draw attention. The best bit was when they said:
"Hey, hey, stop being so loud, calm down"
"I WON'T ****ING CALM DOWN. NOW **** OFF!"
Then they swore a lot, got nervous and rode off.
2006-11-10, 4:05 AM #48
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
what state are you in?

Idaho. I personally know 3 people who keeps pistols on their belts. One of them was 21 when a cop asked them what they were doing with a pistol, to which this man responded "carrying it on my belt" to which to officer chuckled and told him he better not hear about him getting drunk and showing his buddies "how cool his pistol was." They then began to talk about how police departments should switch from 9mm to .45 due to knock down power.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-11-10, 8:20 AM #49
Originally posted by Koobie:
Bread? Is that broken (or rather, raped) English for "money" now?

Bread can mean money.

In England it also means Heroine. I suppose it's only dealers, takers and people in law enforcement/protection that really use the term though.
2006-11-10, 12:20 PM #50
Read the first post for an update.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
2006-11-10, 8:30 PM #51
I've got this friend, Toam, who's pretty popular on a hip hop website. He's had meet ups with other members and everything. So he's well known.

He's walking in the city one day, and this guy jumps out from an alley with a knife, totally about to roll him. But then he realises who he's about to rob. "Oh you're Toam!" he says. "I was going to roll you but I guess now I wont."

What are the chances?
You Can't Kill What You Can't See
-Beware of the FantomJedi
2006-11-10, 8:52 PM #52
Originally posted by FantomJedi:
I've got this friend, Toam, who's pretty popular on a hip hop website. He's had meet ups with other members and everything. So he's well known.

He's walking in the city one day, and this guy jumps out from an alley with a knife, totally about to roll him. But then he realises who he's about to rob. "Oh you're Toam!" he says. "I was going to roll you but I guess now I wont."

What are the chances?

haha, so there's benefits to posting your picture on the internet :v:

↑ Up to the top!