Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → God bless the internet
God bless the internet
2006-11-16, 8:09 AM #41
Arkansas' only loss this year was to USC, and we got waxed. Something like 54 to 14 or something ugly like that. But it was the first game of the season, and the QB that played has been benched ever since.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-11-16, 7:43 PM #42
Originally posted by mscbuck:
Wanna know why Notre Dame is over-rated?

Penn State
Michigan State
Purdue
Stanford
UCLA
Navy
NC
Air Force
Army
Not to mention a BLOWOUT loss to Michigan. If ND can beat USC, then I'm fine with where they are. But their schedule is just god awful. All three service academies? Give me a break. I'm a huge ND fan, but even I don't' think they deserve the #5. Georgia Tech was impressive however, but it certainly was not a convincing win. I'm not saying they should be unranked, but they should definitely be lower than Arkansas.

Yet you got Arkansas, who beat Auburn, already played USC, and also beat Tennessee at #7. And then you have Florida who beat worse teams and is at #4. How I love the BCS.

It's even worse with OSU, though. They've been blowing out unranked teams all year with the exception of Texas. And then a few weeks ago they almost lost to Illinois. Yeah, they're the best damned team in the land alright. Either that or they've just got the easiest damned schedule in the land.
>>untie shoes

↑ Up to the top!