Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Tiberium
Tiberium
2006-11-13, 8:31 PM #1
Just so everyone knows, I'm changing Tiberium_Empire's user title to something less annoying.
2006-11-13, 8:34 PM #2
took long enough
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-11-13, 8:36 PM #3
yeah...can we change his name to something unnoticeable...like

'

or

or something? >.>
2006-11-13, 8:36 PM #4
Thank you. I despise the douchebag that came up witht he last one. It hurt my eyes.
2006-11-13, 8:39 PM #5
[QUOTE=Vincent Valentine]Just so everyone knows, I'm changing Tiberium_Empire's user title to something less annoying.[/QUOTE]

Now if only we could give the rest of him the same treatment... :v:
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-11-13, 8:41 PM #6
Originally posted by Anovis:
or

or something? >.>

;_;
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-11-13, 8:45 PM #7
Tiberium sticks to diamagnet
Stuff
2006-11-13, 8:46 PM #8
But custom titles like that have a purpose!
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-11-13, 8:50 PM #9
Thank the lord!
Err thank Vinny!
2006-11-13, 8:58 PM #10
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
Thank the lord!
Err thank Vinny!

Same thing.
2006-11-13, 9:16 PM #11
Enough about Tiberium, I've needed a new custom title for a long time.

Please put something about a Dago in it, please!
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-11-13, 9:22 PM #12
I would like one. . .mine is boring.
My blawgh.
2006-11-13, 9:30 PM #13
I still like mine.
2006-11-13, 10:02 PM #14
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
But custom titles like that have a purpose!

But that one was so blantanly obvious that it didn't need to be in a custom title.
Pissed Off?
2006-11-13, 11:13 PM #15
I dunno what Dago means to you, but it's I only know it as an offensive word
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2006-11-14, 4:26 AM #16
Sir, I am a Dago
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-11-14, 4:56 AM #17
I don't like mine.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-11-14, 4:56 AM #18
Originally posted by petmc20:
Enough about Tiberium, I've needed a new custom title for a long time.

Please put something about a Dago in it, please!

No way! Yours is too awesome.

Registered Pooper :v: lmaoroflwaffles
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-11-14, 4:57 AM #19
[QUOTE=Vincent Valentine]Just so everyone knows, I'm changing Tiberium_Empire's user title to something less annoying.[/QUOTE]

Can you change his nick too?

If its gonna be long might as well be Imaretardedandsuckmorethanawhorepaidamillionbucks.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-11-14, 5:10 AM #20
Originally posted by Jepman:

If its gonna be long might as well be Imaretardedandsuckmorethanawhorepaidamillionbucks.

seconded
2006-11-14, 5:20 AM #21

Thirded
2006-11-14, 5:27 AM #22
You know, Command & Conquer should really happen. Would make this world a bit interesting.

And I'd be humping the Tiberium harvesters like mad.

Mm.

Good times.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-11-14, 5:12 PM #23

You'd know best.
2006-11-14, 6:09 PM #24
i still love my custom title. because for me it makes perfect sense.
2006-11-14, 6:22 PM #25
My wrists get stinky when I wear a watch for too long.
Stuff
2006-11-14, 6:35 PM #26
I've been noticing that too, kyle. I think canvas wristbands make it even worse.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-11-14, 7:04 PM #27
Originally posted by kyle90:
My wrists get stinky when I wear a watch for too long.

Ditto. Every now and then (when my watchband gets especially smelly), I'll put it in the dishwasher with the dishes and wash it. That helps a lot, but the leather bands can only tolerate that a few times before they fall apart.

I've put it in my jeans pocket and washed it with the clothes too.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-11-14, 7:39 PM #28
Recently I've taken to spraying my watch band with Febreze. It seems to work okay.
Stuff
2006-11-14, 7:41 PM #29
I wear one of those watches that attaches to your belt loop using a caribiner. It doesn't get in the way like one my wrist would, and it doesn't stink.
2006-11-14, 7:50 PM #30
I have a watch with a metal band. It doesn't get stinky.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-11-14, 8:28 PM #31
From me bashing to smelly wrists.
The wonder of life.
2006-11-14, 9:17 PM #32
And if you had kept your mouth shut, the stinky-wrists discussion would have continued. Alas, you've drawn too much attention to yourself yet again and the you-bashing will likely continue.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-11-14, 9:41 PM #33
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
From me bashing to smelly wrists.
The wonder of life.

Have you just considered the fact the the lot of us are being derogatory towards you is a sign that you just might need to either a) vanish b) just lurk c) change your posting ways d) there is no d e) grow the **** up?

You are very nonchalant about people making fun of you. Which leads the lot of us to conclude that you probably do not have a sodding clue or your are an attention whore. The former is more forgivable while the latter needs to be repeatedly clubbed with a box of shoes.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-11-14, 9:47 PM #34
Preferably ones with stilleto heels.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-11-14, 9:54 PM #35
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
Preferably ones with stilleto heels.

The ones that you're wearing now?

By the way you look LOVELY in those.
2006-11-15, 4:44 AM #36
I think TE's just a form of comic relief. Every forum needs some of those types. Speaking of which, where has Gold been? It's about time some people got banned over another one of his hilarious topics. :v:
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-11-15, 5:07 AM #37
I would like a new custom title, just because I like seeing how clever you guys are. This one was a request, but its gotten kind of old.

Edit: When did I hit 900 posts? Wow.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2006-11-15, 5:34 AM #38
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
I think TE's just a form of comic relief. Every forum needs some of those types. Speaking of which, where has Gold been? It's about time some people got banned over another one of his hilarious topics. :v:

He requested to be banned until January. Apparently he still hangs around the chat.
2006-11-15, 7:40 AM #39
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
Have you just considered the fact the the lot of us are being derogatory towards you is a sign that you just might need to either a) vanish b) just lurk c) change your posting ways d) there is no d e) grow the **** up?

You are very nonchalant about people making fun of you. Which leads the lot of us to conclude that you probably do not have a sodding clue or your are an attention whore. The former is more forgivable while the latter needs to be repeatedly clubbed with a box of shoes.

A good portion of massassi is made up of attention whores, gandalf. I think the more realistic explanation is that a bunch of massassians are dicks.

Of course, that doesn't change the fact that he could cut down on his posting and try to be more mature.
2006-11-16, 1:19 AM #40
I never understood why people have such a problem with TE.
Sure, he creates a lot of pointless threads, but I don't mind reading them at all.
Do you remember when half the threads were all toilet paper related? about folding vs scrunching? who complained then about useless threads?
You could argue that basically every thread is useless, but it doesn't matter. I am here for the conversation, not for meaning. If TE makes a random thread and it turns into multiple pages of conversation, then great! If he makes a thread that just fails, the who cares?
I think you TE bashers should ease off on the bullying (yes bullying, that is what you're doing) and just relax.
Why treat TE like the new Gold? TE is just a random thread maker, is that really that bad?
You can't judge a book by it's file size

↑ Up to the top!