Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Your state tops the list for.....
Your state tops the list for.....
2006-11-17, 2:47 AM #41
my city is good at being the word that the media uses when they refer to the federal government. (making it a place that seems uncool and full of politicians)
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-11-17, 7:13 PM #42
Originally posted by JDKNITE188:
PA: crappy roads.

We simply are tougher than people of other states when it comes to driving. We don't need "hold your hand" highways.

You can say that again. You can always tell when you've gone from Maryland to Pen., because the roads get a thousand times crappier.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-11-18, 6:48 AM #43
Florida: Home of beaches, old people, and Capital Punishment. (good old sparky)
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2006-11-18, 6:52 AM #44
Florida: Where America Goes To Die
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2006-11-18, 6:57 AM #45
I live in New Delhi.

I think it may be the rape and murder capital of India. Whoo.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-11-18, 9:58 AM #46
My city is apparently the 'Raspberry Capital of Canada' and the second largest raspberry producer in North America.

Nothing out of the ordinary..

and we're fairly well known for our annual air show too.
"You were probably a result of sabotage."
2006-11-18, 11:41 AM #47
[QUOTE=Double Helix]Apples!!!

(And rain)

(And software)

(And airplanes)

Can you guess my state???[/QUOTE]
pfft. Don't go perpetuating the "rainy washington" myth.

Most of Washington is desert.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-11-18, 11:44 AM #48
Originally posted by KOP_Snake:
Highest unemployment rate in the country, no sales tax, and a lake in a crater shaped hole.

What state is it?

Oregon?

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-11-18, 11:55 AM #49
Peaches :)
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-11-18, 4:35 PM #50
Highest unemployment rate in the country, no sales tax, and a lake in a crater shaped hole.

What state is it?

Crater Lake is awesome.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-11-18, 5:13 PM #51
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
pfft. Don't go perpetuating the "rainy washington" myth.

Most of Washington is desert.

Yeah, but that's eastern Washington, and everyone knows that's just Idaho that spilled over the border. Washington is west of the cascades, north of the columbia.

-Don't tell people from spokane any of that, though. They're really touchy about being from Idaho.
2006-11-18, 5:47 PM #52
You do realize I'm *from* Spokane...

:p

2006-11-18, 5:54 PM #53
Everyone knows that washington = rain. Thus, if you dont have rain, you dont live in washington.

o.0
2006-11-18, 6:06 PM #54
Originally posted by Greenboy:
Everyone knows that washington = rain. Thus, if you dont have rain, you dont live in washington.

It's SCIENCE!
2006-11-18, 6:22 PM #55
Originally posted by Greenboy:

Just like everyone knows that San Francisco = gays. Thus, if you dont see gay people, you dont live in San Francisco??
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2006-11-18, 6:31 PM #56

What state is it?

Mississippi?

btw, an unrelated question: why did the unemployed rate reach historic highs in 1982/1983. What happened in those two years? Was that the huge gas shortage?
2006-11-18, 6:32 PM #57
It was Oregon, yes.
2006-11-19, 12:52 AM #58
You do realize I'm *from* Spokane...

:p

However, as I just stated, you're not from Washington.

-Sorry to inform you. I know it's a touchy subject, but... soon, you'll come to embrace the potato, if you haven't already.
2006-11-19, 1:05 AM #59
I find it ironic that you mention apples as being a trademark of our fair state, but then declare that the only areas where said apples are grown are, in your sick, deluded fantasy, not parts of Washington at all.

2006-11-19, 1:27 AM #60
I find it ironic that you mention apples as being a trademark of our fair state, but then declare that the only areas where said apples are grown are, in your sick, deluded fantasy, not parts of Washington at all.

Ouch, owned. It will be hard to argue back against that one.
2006-11-19, 7:31 AM #61
Lobster.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2006-11-19, 11:40 AM #62

Ouch, owned. It will be hard to argue back against that one.

Those are obviously some crazy manner of genetically engineered sweet potatos that have been enginner to grow on tree.
Pissed Off?
2006-11-19, 12:04 PM #63

I never mentioned apples, that was Helix.

-Of course, I'm sure all Washingtonians look alike to you crazy Idaho folks.
2006-11-20, 11:25 PM #64
The state is also known for its fat, retared Packer fans walking about with their Brett Favre love dolls, getting the occasional drink from the bubbler and mutter the word "Sheboygan" just for fun.

Wow, that was more or less uncalled for. Thanks. Now if I actually cared about the packers, or sports for that matter, I might actually be upset, as opposed to disappointed.
2006-11-21, 12:05 AM #65
First and longest boardwalk, strongest hate against tourists (called shoobies here), circles (no time for fancy words like roundabout), jughandles, diners, gardens, and kickassery.

Name it, if you dare (bonus points for naming the half that doesn't suck).
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-11-21, 6:09 AM #66
Originally posted by Jarl:
I never mentioned apples, that was Helix.

-Of course, I'm sure all Washingtonians look alike to you crazy Idaho folks.

Screw that noise, Washington can keep Spokane.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-11-21, 6:19 AM #67
[QUOTE=Chaz Ghostle]First and longest boardwalk, strongest hate against tourists (called shoobies here), circles (no time for fancy words like roundabout), jughandles, diners, gardens, and kickassery.

Name it, if you dare (bonus points for naming the half that doesn't suck).[/QUOTE]South Jersey.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-11-21, 8:58 AM #68
Damn straight!
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."

↑ Up to the top!