Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → i'm not engaged anymore
i'm not engaged anymore
2006-11-21, 9:41 AM #1
broken up, for good. she said she doesn't think she was "in love" she just loved me. now she is going back with her ex who just got out of jail for beating his mom recently.

mother ****er.
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2006-11-21, 9:42 AM #2
Women suck.

I'm sorry to hear about that, dude.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-11-21, 9:44 AM #3
Sorry to hear that. I can't imagine someone who meant that much to me just leaving and going with some jerk.

I'll never understand what women see in guys like that. Sure you can say "confidence" etc, but the guys are obviously complete scumbags. How can the women be that blind?
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2006-11-21, 9:44 AM #4
You were engaged?

Well, dang about that stuff.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-11-21, 9:46 AM #5
Did she give you back the ring? (assuming you gave her one)

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-11-21, 9:48 AM #6
ouch.
Sorry about that man.
My blawgh.
2006-11-21, 9:51 AM #7
Sorry to hear that man.

Need a hypothetical hug?
nope.
2006-11-21, 10:17 AM #8
yeah got the ring. just got a letter saying my license is suspended. this day gets better.

thanks everyone yes hugs are good
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2006-11-21, 10:28 AM #9
What about kisses? ;)
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-11-21, 10:29 AM #10
:(

Well you deserve better when a girl is willing to do that to you.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2006-11-21, 10:33 AM #11
Originally posted by Jepman:
What about kisses? ;)

only from my jeplover
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2006-11-21, 10:33 AM #12
Before ruthy beats me to it: Remember that all girl problems can be solved with a katana and a strong swing.
2006-11-21, 10:35 AM #13
I'm sorry! *hugs*

Here's to you finding someone who actually deserves you. (And I hope your day gets better :()
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2006-11-21, 10:41 AM #14
you all rock <3
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2006-11-21, 10:43 AM #15
Originally posted by NoESC:
yeah got the ring. just got a letter saying my license is suspended. this day gets better.

thanks everyone yes hugs are good

at least they sent a letter. i wasnt informed until i was arrested.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-11-21, 10:44 AM #16
Best of luck to you though my friend. I know how it feels. Hope your day gets better too!
2006-11-21, 10:48 AM #17
One more entry into "Why Women Suck".
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2006-11-21, 10:53 AM #18
I hope the ******* beats her.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-11-21, 10:58 AM #19
I wouldn't wish that on anyone, JG.

But, I'd come pretty close for this girl... Seriously, what an idiot.

2006-11-21, 11:07 AM #20
Originally posted by Ford:
at least they sent a letter. i wasnt informed until i was arrested.

yeah, but i don't have the money to reinstate it until friday. and i work wednesday and thursday. so i guess i have to hope they don't catch me :(

and yeah, i still love her i don't want anything to happen to her. i'm just so mad that she would rather be with THAT GUY.
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2006-11-21, 11:10 AM #21
In french we call those "Femmes à battre."

I have a few friends like that who only like idiots who'll do crazy **** like beat them, steal from them, etc. and then piss and moan about it. NoESC, its a shame what you are going through, but in the long run I think we can all agree that you deserve someone much better than that. You never seemed like a jerk to me, so I'm sure you'll be able to get a better wife. I don't doubt that you still love her, thats the toughest to get over. I was lucky enough that my love turned to hate when Jess cheated on me. I guess that saved me some pain.

Or we can band together and start the Massassian GirlH8 Club.
2006-11-21, 11:11 AM #22
*hugs*

and sly kisses

:gbk:
2006-11-21, 11:11 AM #23
Normally I wouldn't wish that too. This time I make an exception namely because this girl is being stupid on a world class level.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-11-21, 11:12 AM #24
her friends are on my side, one of them just called and said her and a couple others were going to come make me dinner and keep me company. hmm...
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2006-11-21, 11:13 AM #25
Better to find out now than after getting married. Besides, if she was willing to run back to a guy who beat his mom, she wasn't worth it.
Pissed Off?
2006-11-21, 11:15 AM #26
her friends are on my side, one of them just called and said her and a couple others were going to come make me dinner and keep me company. hmm...

Score!

Can some of them keep me company? :(
2006-11-21, 11:20 AM #27
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
Score!

Can some of them keep me company? :(

Yio *******, we got a game date tonight.
2006-11-21, 11:21 AM #28

Dude thats like... WIN.
2006-11-21, 11:22 AM #29
Dude thats like... WIN.

Yessir.

(Still hugging)
2006-11-21, 11:23 AM #30
Yio *******, we got a game date tonight.

The more, the merrier!
2006-11-21, 11:38 AM #31
Thats right. Do a barrel roll! :saddowns:
2006-11-21, 11:54 AM #32
Let's see...
  • girl sucks because she leaves you for someone worse: check.
  • you deserve someone better: check.
  • hope things turn out for the better: check.
  • loser-girl's hawt lady friends want to come over and make you feel better: oh yeah!

So I had nothing new to contribute. Sorry. :saddowns:
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-11-21, 12:28 PM #33
You should marry her friends instead.

Also hugs.
Attachment: 14615/hugscat.jpg (9,309 bytes)
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-11-21, 1:26 PM #34
I couldn't agree more with the "at least you found out sooner than later" sentiment. Women who leave directly to another man suck. She was only using you as a hold-over, and it makes it painfully obvious. It's a shame she played on your emotions enough to say yes though.

Here's to hoping you feel out of the rut, and boff both her friends. :v:
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-11-21, 1:26 PM #35
broken up, for good. she said she doesn't think she was "in love" she just loved me. now she is going back with her ex who just got out of jail for beating his mom recently.

mother ****er.

Dude, you were lucky. Imagine what a mistake it would have been to marry someone like that. It really shows what sort of person she is on the inside.

Anyhow, best of luck with her friends, eh?
2006-11-21, 1:34 PM #36
:argh: at your ex.

Hugs for you NoESC. That sucks that she left you. :(
2006-11-21, 1:41 PM #37
Im sure you have heard it before but its better to have this happen to you now rather then later. Look at it this way, you dont have any shared assets (legally) yet and I assume you dont have any children to fight over so its at least better then it could have been.

Either way, a hug is in order.
The tips at the end of shoelaces are called "aglets". Their true purpose is sinister.
2006-11-21, 1:45 PM #38
Wait a minute. I didn't get any hugs when Jess cheated on me. I demand hugs here too!!!! v_v
2006-11-21, 1:50 PM #39
/me hugs both NoESC and Jepman in a lingering manner

-That sucks, man. But, on the bright side, you aren't legally fused together yet, and you've got sympathetic females coming over to feed and comfort you.
2006-11-21, 2:13 PM #40
Wait a minute. I didn't get any hugs when Jess cheated on me. I demand hugs here too!!!! v_v

You know where to get them big boy :v:

↑ Up to the top!