Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What piercings do you have?
What piercings do you have?
2004-07-07, 11:26 AM #41
But I might get that ladies herpes that just had her taco tatooed!!! Some of those places are filthy. The key is finding a place that doesn't suck.

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-07, 11:38 AM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
But I might get that ladies herpes that just had her taco tatooed!!! Some of those places are filthy. The key is finding a place that doesn't suck.

</font>

That's called Common Sense

------------------
</sarcasm>
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-07-07, 12:11 PM #43
Both my ears and my tongue.

------------------
Pissed off?
2004-07-07, 1:38 PM #44
Two in each lobe (10g in back, 8g up front) and one in the left cartilage. Other than that, a tattoo on my wrist.

------------------
Roach - Caught in the war of hemispheres.
0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-07-07, 2:21 PM #45
Oh btw, the earrings in the lower part of my lobes are 14g hoops with the little balls on each end. The others in the lobes are just silver studs. And the ones in the cartilage are both 16g loops with the single ball in the middle.

And Sajn, most reputable Tattoo places changed needles. And by most I mean all.

------------------
I resent that.
>>untie shoes
2004-07-07, 2:33 PM #46
I don't have a tatoo or piercing. Damn military.

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-07-07, 2:37 PM #47
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kieran Horn:
I don't have a tatoo or piercing. Damn military.

</font>

You blame the military on a lack of tattooes?

Most people I know come out the military more colourful than a sheet of wallpaper.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-07-07, 2:40 PM #48
I bet they were all enlisted marines too.

Besides piercings not being allowed(I'm not sure to what extent or how often it's enforced since I've been told different things. I'm not totally sure on tatoos), I'm going to be an officer in the Army. Not only do I need to set a good and clean example for the troops, but I want to rise in rank as much as possible and that means I have to appeal to the older and more conservative brass. A tatoo or piercing might look cool, but in a best case scenario it won't affect my career.

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited July 07, 2004).]
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-07-07, 7:14 PM #49
I have 100% immunity to piercing damage, so I'm unable to have piercings. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]
2004-07-07, 8:02 PM #50
A lot of people around here have their eyebrows pierced. I think out of all the body mods, pierced eyebrows are the dumbest. I may get a piercing, still undecided. I may get a tatoo, but I doubt it. I'm not into the whole permanence deal with those, I'm very much against commitment to anything. Like I have commitophobia.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-07-07, 11:38 PM #51
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Schming:
A lot of people around here have their eyebrows pierced. I think out of all the body mods, pierced eyebrows are the dumbest.</font>

*cough*genitals*cough*

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-07-08, 3:03 AM #52
Arkon will never get any piercings or where any jewelry. Well, I might where a nice wrist-watch, which could be considered jewelry. And mabey one of those neat FlashDrive necklaces [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
"Whats your name"
Cody
"No, whats your real name"
Arkon............
Proud member of the Co-op
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2004-07-08, 3:28 AM #53
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Compos Mentis:
I've accepted that many people will never understand exactly "why would someone do that to their body?"; but it's usually these people whom I don't understand, myself. People are different, it's a fact of life. The only tiring part is the ignorance that stems blanket insults. Yes, you may not understand, but there's a great many things I don't say about many of your choices simply out of common decency and respect.

</font>

How does simply asking becuase you would like to know more about it violate common decency and respect?

And I wasn't raised so anything other then 'normal' is wrong or something. I just think that it's really creepy to have a piece of metal sticking out of someone's flesh.

------------------
"Father to your hands I commend my spirirt. Father to your hands-Why have you forsaken me?"
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2004-07-08, 9:00 AM #54
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by UltimatePotato:
How does simply asking becuase you would like to know more about it violate common decency and respect?

And I wasn't raised so anything other then 'normal' is wrong or something. I just think that it's really creepy to have a piece of metal sticking out of someone's flesh.

</font>

I wasn't necessarily reffering to you

------------------
</sarcasm>
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-07-08, 9:39 AM #55
Ive been put off piercings since my friends eyebrow piercing ripped through his skin and hes now got a scar along his eyebrow. But then the idiot got it done again in the exact same place!

------------------
Here lies the body of speedy john, the motorbike stopped but he went on
nope.
2004-07-08, 11:47 AM #56
He must've been trying to cover up a scar.

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-07-08, 1:24 PM #57
I have a scar on my eyebrow too! Except I got mine from the time my father through a video game controller across the room and pegged me in the brow with it. Ah, the late 80's and early 90's...it doesn't get any better than that.

------------------
www.MentatMM.com (status = down :/)
Napalm Death Squad (status = alpha)

↑ Up to the top!