Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Yay Jeresy!
Yay Jeresy!
2006-12-17, 2:34 PM #1
(I'm probably one of the few who are actually excited about going to Jeresy in the winter...)

So from Jan. 4-12th, I'm going to be in NJ. At some point in there, I'll be heading over to Maryland to visit Geb. Are there any other Massassians around those that would want to meet up, and if so...what's a better time within that timeframe? I'll be borrowing my older brother's car while in I'm in NJ and I think it'd be nice to give him some warning as to what days I'll taking it.

Anyways, I think it'd be fun to meet some other people from here (granted, the only one I have met from here is my brother..) and just wanted to see. Yep. That's all I got.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2006-12-17, 2:35 PM #2
'Yay Jeresy'? Never thought I'd hear that.
2006-12-17, 3:30 PM #3
Well, when you live in New Mexico...
2006-12-17, 4:26 PM #4
I'll be In Asbury Park, NJ the 11th to see a show at the stone pony. Show up and I'll say "hi."

I'll be back in Maryland the 12th, and then upto PA the 13th and back home by the 14th.
2006-12-17, 4:34 PM #5
I live in NJ, but considering I that I do not know you at all, it would probably be very awkward.
[This message has been edited. Deal with it.]
2006-12-17, 4:42 PM #6
If you live there then you need to go see Kill Hannah at the stone pony.
2006-12-17, 6:08 PM #7
I'll be home from college so I'll be at State College, PA. So if you happen to want to come over that way, be my guest. I probably won't be doing a whole lot on my break.
No sig.
2006-12-17, 6:18 PM #8
You can go see Kill Hannah while they're in PA, because I'll be at both of those shows.
2006-12-17, 7:47 PM #9
Haha New Jersey..

Anyway. I live near Geb, but I'm leaving to go back to NY on the sixth..
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-12-17, 8:42 PM #10
you just want the snow, admit it
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-12-17, 9:23 PM #11
I'd say to come visit me, but Massachusetts really isn't that close to Jersey.
"And lo, let us open up into the holy book of Proxy2..." -genk
His pot is blacker than his kettle!
2006-12-17, 9:35 PM #12
Wheeee!

I definately need to try to get sugarless and milady to meet up so I can stage my "Geb with the Massassi ladies" pictures... :D
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-12-17, 9:53 PM #13
Yay Heresy!

And by the way, New Mexico is beautiful! New Jersey is pathetic in comparison. It may be more urban, but... meh.
2006-12-17, 10:20 PM #14
Originally posted by Gebohq:
Wheeee!

I definately need to try to get sugarless and milady to meet up so I can stage my "Geb with the Massassi ladies" pictures... :D

Even though I have "boy hair"? :P

Originally posted by genk:

Iit's true. :(

Originally posted by saberopus:
And by the way, New Mexico is beautiful! New Jersey is pathetic in comparison. It may be more urban, but... meh.

Try living here...seriously.
2006-12-17, 10:54 PM #15
lol - if you said this two years ago, I'd drop by..but I don't live in NJ anymore, and NH is a bit of a drive.

Enjoy your visit -- and I hope you have some snow! It's been pretty..dry..so far..at least up here.
woot!
2006-12-17, 11:10 PM #16
Originally posted by quesadilla_red:
Even though I have "boy hair"? :P

Yes ^_^
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-12-17, 11:11 PM #17
My sister was born in New Mexico.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-12-17, 11:16 PM #18
school starts back up really early for me. I think classes start on the 8th or some such.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2006-12-18, 3:53 AM #19
Damn shoobies!

North or South Jersey? North sucks. Go to as many diners as you can, Drive around a Circle, and maybe walk on a boardwalk, but I highly doubt any stores will be open. Honestly, Jersey is much better in the summer. Winter sucks. Too close to the shore to get any snow.

Originally posted by Saberopus:
New Jersey is pathetic in comparison.

Hey, **** you! Thems fightin' words.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-12-18, 7:58 AM #20
Originally posted by genk:

Iit's true. :(

If you are looking for snow, right now we have none on the ground, and there may be a chance you won't see any. Although I hate snow, I sometimes miss it.
No sig.
2006-12-18, 8:12 AM #21
Pennsylvania much?
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-12-18, 8:19 AM #22
I'll be in Lancaster in a few weeks.

I LOVE THAT TOWN. Seriously, what a fun time.
2006-12-18, 8:30 AM #23
Sweet. Want to do something? It is pretty cool here. And if you get bored with the city, check out the Amish that surround it. :P
2006-12-18, 8:40 AM #24
I'll be in town for a show. Supply thyself with a ticket and you are welcome to tag along. I might be able to do something earlier that day. The show is at the Chameleon Club

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/02003D8B947159B3?artistid=806966&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60 <--------- Ticketbastard info page.

Chameleon Club, Lancaster, PA
Sun, Jan 14, 2007 05:00 PM

I had an awesome time last time I was at the chameleon club. Even though I spent most of the time after that being very drunk. Also, I got really lost on the way back to the hotel.

By the way, what the hell is with that tall tower like structure in the center of your mall? I wanted to climb that **** so bad!
2006-12-18, 8:47 AM #25
Bah, I thought this was going to be about the Original Jersey.

Land of the [tax] free.
nope.
2006-12-18, 9:02 AM #26
Originally posted by Rob:
I'll be in town for a show. Supply thyself with a ticket and you are welcome to tag along. I might be able to do something earlier that day. The show is at the Chameleon Club

I had an awesome time last time I was at the chameleon club. Even though I spent most of the time after that being very drunk. Also, I got really lost on the way back to the hotel.

By the way, what the hell is with that tall tower like structure in the center of your mall? I wanted to climb that **** so bad!

Probably wont go to a concert, but I could work something out earlier. Plus I wouldn't be drinking. Park City mall is freaking sweet. That tower thing might not be there any more though; I can't remember.
2006-12-18, 9:05 AM #27
Last time I was there I WANTED TO CLIMB IT.

Oh, and come to this concert. You will enjoy yourself, I promise.
2006-12-18, 9:56 AM #28
Quesa. I have a better idea for you. You go down to Maryland, Geb, Suggie and Milady hope in your car, and ya'll have a nice awesome eventful roadtrip up to Three-Rivers to see me, ya.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-12-18, 10:39 AM #29
I'd be up for that Jep if I wasn't using my brother car. >_>

Even if there will be no snow, it will still be better than NM (which, ironically, is getting snow this winter.) I should have mentioned where I'll actually be in NJ. I'm going to be staying with my brother in Robbinsville. He lives down the street from a Wawa!!! Eeee! I'm so excited! :D I'll see what I can do with the visiting. There may be a chance I'll be in PA visiting cousins, so we'll see what I can do.
2006-12-18, 1:42 PM #30
Originally posted by Vegiemaster:

Wha...? I'm only half an hour away from you and I didn't even know it(I'm at PSU Harrisburg).
No sig.
2006-12-18, 1:52 PM #31
He lives down the street from a Wawa!!! Eeee!

It's Jersey. Who doesn't? :P
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
2006-12-18, 1:59 PM #32
Originally posted by HCF_Duke:
Wha...? I'm only half an hour away from you and I didn't even know it(I'm at PSU Harrisburg).

You should go to one of the three Kill Hannah shows in PA.
2006-12-18, 4:15 PM #33
Originally posted by HCF_Duke:

You Rob and I should hook up in Lancaster during that concert thing. Not really my type of music, but It will still be fun. I used to live an hour away but moved here to go to YTI and work.
2006-12-18, 7:21 PM #34
[QUOTE=Chaz Ghostle]It's Jersey. Who doesn't? :P[/QUOTE]
Shh...don't ruin my happiness. :P
2006-12-18, 7:35 PM #35
Remember, Wawa is open 24 hours. Take advantage of that.
2006-12-18, 9:03 PM #36
Sheetz is 10 times better. :P
2006-12-18, 9:48 PM #37
Who or what is a Sheetz? Nevermind, doesn't matter, I now have instant hatred of it. Wawa is holy ground in Jersey. Damn anything that thinks it's better. Damn it, I say.
2006-12-18, 9:59 PM #38
http://www.sheetz.com/main/

The best convenience store ever. It's taking over the world.
2006-12-19, 6:49 AM #39
I choose not to click, heathen.
2006-12-19, 8:02 AM #40
Aww, I'm going to be in NJ from Dec. 20 - 29. Its as if I'll just miss you.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |

↑ Up to the top!