Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Yay Jeresy!
Yay Jeresy!
2006-12-19, 8:16 AM #41
Wawa is where its at.
[This message has been edited. Deal with it.]
2006-12-19, 9:03 AM #42
Customizing sandwiches on a touch screen ftw!
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2006-12-19, 9:40 AM #43
Originally posted by Vegiemaster:
You Rob and I should hook up in Lancaster during that concert thing. Not really my type of music, but It will still be fun. I used to live an hour away but moved here to go to YTI and work.

Definitly... but since break is coming up, I'm not going to be able to anytime soon(I'll be back at State College). I'll be back Jan. 16th, so anytime after that would be fine.
No sig.
2006-12-19, 10:32 AM #44
[QUOTE=Chaz Ghostle]Damn shoobies!

North or South Jersey? North sucks.[/QUOTE]

By saying north Jersey sucks, you're implying that south Jersey does not, which is simply not the case. South Jersey is well below the Mason-Dixon line. Now saying any part of New Jersey doesn't suck is a lie. I've spent just about all my life past the age of four in the central part of the state (grew up in Red Bank, moved to New Brunswick), and it certainly is crap. However, my girlfriend and my housemate are both from the town of Pitman, near Glassboro and Deptford, twenty minutes from Camden, and that is south. So I've had plenty of time around south Jersey and south Jerseysans, and if anything, it only sucks more.
:master::master::master:
2006-12-19, 3:21 PM #45
You should embark on a Aqua Teen Hunger Force sightseeing tour

That'd be some exciting ****
2006-12-19, 7:30 PM #46
The Trenton Tar Pits are a sight to see.

I saw in another thread that you play D&D. I'm not sure where Robbinsville is, but you might want to find out if Jester's Playhouse is within reasonable driving distance. Great gaming store. I play D&D there twice a week. They also have TCGs, minis, comics, etc.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-12-21, 5:47 AM #47
Originally posted by Vegiemaster:
You Rob and I should hook up in Lancaster during that concert thing. Not really my type of music, but It will still be fun. I used to live an hour away but moved here to go to YTI and work.

I'll only be in Lancaster that one day.

Send me a PM when you decide what's up. AND I WARN THEE NOW. I'm going to be intoxicated.

↑ Up to the top!