Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Spiderman=Jesus?
Spiderman=Jesus?
2007-01-03, 11:02 PM #41
The only way my mother becomes the only thing available is if you're really ugly.

You're really ugly.
2007-01-03, 11:10 PM #42
No, see the problem tends to present itself when your sister is passed out from exhaustion and I don't have a car or whatever. It's sad, really.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2007-01-04, 5:20 PM #43
This is getting really stupid.

-Like you guys! o snap.
2007-01-04, 8:12 PM #44
I'd care more about Tobey Maguire's indecision if it wasn't between saving the planet, or marrying a jilting whore and watching kids get beat up when he has the physical abilities to aid said kid.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2007-01-04, 8:14 PM #45
Originally posted by SMOCK!:
No, see the problem tends to present itself when your sister is passed out from exhaustion and I don't have a car or whatever. It's sad, really.

I don't have a sister.

I WIN.
2007-01-05, 12:20 AM #46
DAMN! :(.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus

↑ Up to the top!