Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → College Football National Championship
College Football National Championship
2007-01-09, 12:00 AM #41
Originally posted by Freelancer:
I disagree. Boise State played such fearsome teams as the University of Idaho and U of Utah in the WAC. When they play a full season with the big dogs, they deserve a chance at the championship. They should be glad with what they got this season. And this coming from a BSU fan who lives in Boise.

True story.
Pissed Off?
2007-01-09, 12:11 AM #42
I can't believe they're considering a movie about that game. It was a great game and all (haha, Free, did you notice who the cheerleader was who got proposed to?), but worthy of a movie?
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-01-09, 12:18 AM #43
Let's think about this. A division II team won a major BCS bowl game against the winningest team in NCAA football history and was the only team to finish the season undefeated.

That doesn't seem movie worthy at all.
>>untie shoes
2007-01-09, 12:20 AM #44
It's BSU. The QB is a stoner dumb*** and I'm surprised he could figure out what players on the field to throw to as many times as he did.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-01-09, 12:24 AM #45
Originally posted by Antony:
Let's think about this. A division II team won a major BCS bowl game against the winningest team in NCAA football history and was the only team to finish the season undefeated.

BSU's a Division IA team.

I can see why it'd be movie-worthy someday, but why make the movie so soon after it happened? I'd rather just watch the game again.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2007-01-09, 1:12 AM #46
Originally posted by Antony:

The 100 million wins Oklahoma had years and years ago have no bearing on this season. Oklahoma was down and won a conference that was down to get to a BCS game. It was a really good game and all, but a movie is just a little much.
Pissed Off?
2007-01-09, 4:57 AM #47
Wow, this was pretty much the worst buttraping I've seen in a college championship. Troy Smith....absolutely buttraped
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2007-01-09, 9:48 AM #48
!
:( :( :( :( :(
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2007-01-09, 1:13 PM #49
Originally posted by Darth:
This is my favorite part.

Florida - OSU
41 - 14
372 yds offense - 82 yds offense

Florida - Vanderbilt
21 - 16
330 yds offense - 391 yds offense

We put up more of a fight against UF than OSU could.

Even FSU (where I go) put up more of a fight than OSU did.
2007-01-09, 1:15 PM #50
Originally posted by mscbuck:
Wow, this was pretty much the worst buttraping I've seen in a college championship. Troy Smith....absolutely buttraped

Obviously you didn't watch the championship game two years ago where #2 USC annihilated #1 Oklahoma by 30-some points.

EDIT: Just looked it up, score was 55-19. A 36 point margin.
>>untie shoes
2007-01-09, 4:07 PM #51
Originally posted by Roach:
I can't believe they're considering a movie about that game. It was a great game and all (haha, Free, did you notice who the cheerleader was who got proposed to?), but worthy of a movie?

Yeah. I remember I had a class with her in 7th grade and thought her last name was funny.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!