Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So the can says 2 per day max.
So the can says 2 per day max.
2007-01-11, 6:12 PM #41
Originally posted by KnobZ2:
Try Mountain Dew AMP. It's one of the few Energy drinks that I think tastes pretty good.

mmm, watery mountain dew.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-01-11, 6:59 PM #42
Originally posted by JediKirby:
mmm, watery mountain dew.

:confused:
It tastes like orange. Dew does not.
2007-01-11, 8:37 PM #43
I hate energy drinks/caffeine for all the reasons posted here. Sometimes if i'm in class or something and I'm about to fall asleep because I'm not doing anything but sitting listening to lecture, I will chew some Jolt gum, or have a soda or something, but beyond that rare occurance, I find that going into the reading room in the library between classes and taking a 10-20 minute nap is far more effective. Plus, I am not addicted to anything, nor am I spending tons of money every day on expensive drinks.

Personal preference though. If you like that stuff, power to you. You probably get more work done in a day than I do.
Warhead[97]
2007-01-11, 9:11 PM #44
Originally posted by MBeggar:
Urgh red bull tastes gross

The most true statement in all the universe.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-01-12, 8:39 AM #45
Red Bull is ACE with jäger. Anyone who disagrees is a liar and should be hung by his testicles from the highest tree branch.

I'm highly addicted to caffeine, but I just drink a crapload of soda a day. We're talking in the upwards of 200-250 ounces a day, at least.
D E A T H
2007-01-12, 2:48 PM #46
I drink Arizona green tea. BEST DRINK EVER.

:cool:

↑ Up to the top!