Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Let's try it with CoD
Let's try it with CoD
2004-07-13, 12:35 PM #1
With these JK games being hosted I thought maybe I should try a CoD Massassi game. Now, I suck at making servers and I don't know why. But there is one place I go(and I belong to their forums) that is completely empty. btw, it's Team DeathMatch. And when you join, put your Massassi name as your name so we know who you are.

Go to your favorites and then click New Favorite and under server name type
.:47RoNin:. w/STATS!!!

The server IP is

Let's see how this goes. I'll enter the game too as soon as someone replies to this thread saying they are willing to play.

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited July 13, 2004).]
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-07-13, 12:36 PM #2
wow. im confused.

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i ♥ star wars
2004-07-13, 12:37 PM #3
Good. That means you don't have CoD.

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear
2004-07-13, 12:38 PM #4
a fish

------------------
2004-07-13, 12:38 PM #5
whats CoD?

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i ♥ star wars
2004-07-13, 12:39 PM #6
You haven't played Call of Duty?

------------------
2004-07-13, 12:39 PM #7
haha. right... eh works for me.

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i ♥ star wars
2004-07-13, 12:43 PM #8
does it have guns it in? if it does.. then no... im a girl.. im not down with guns and fighting ...

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i ♥ star wars
2004-07-13, 12:44 PM #9
[double post *grr*]

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited July 13, 2004).]
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-13, 12:45 PM #10
Guns don't kill people video games kill people.

And I'd love to play some CoD, as soon as I get it which is soon.

Also what does being a girl have to do with games? I know many girls that can kick my arse in UT2k4 [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
2004-07-13, 12:45 PM #11
.....you don't play any games with guns or fighting? What do you play then? Barbie Goes Shopping?

------------------
2004-07-13, 12:47 PM #12
im just not down with that kinda stuff. its grody. i play racing on n64 and the sims on the computer.. but i spend most of my time on live journal.

------------------
i ¢¾ star wars

[This message has been edited by PimpQueenLars (edited July 13, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by PimpQueenLars (edited July 13, 2004).]
i ♥ star wars
2004-07-13, 12:48 PM #13
Okay SAJN, just post when you are going to go to the server.

------------------
2004-07-13, 12:49 PM #14
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PimpQueenLars:
im just not down with that kinda stuff. its grody. i play racing on n64 and the sims on the computer.. but i spend most of my time on live journal.

</font>

Then what are you doing on a Star Wars site dedicated to a game that involves saber battles and blowing the hell out of each other with various guns?

------------------
2004-07-13, 12:51 PM #15
i dunno... i was just "stalking" a guy i like and found this site.. so i decided to register.

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 12:52 PM #16
Quote:
i dunno... i was just "stalking" a guy i like
</font>

Okay, so now you found me. What's next? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.

[This message has been edited by Pagewizard_YKS (edited July 13, 2004).]
2004-07-13, 12:53 PM #17
Oh god...so you are a stalker that REALLY doesn't like StarWars, but has a sig that says "I <3 Star Wars" so you get in the house or even pants of your online nerd lover?!?! O' CONSPIRACY! O' HORROR!

------------------

2004-07-13, 12:53 PM #18
Please. You have "I <3 Star Wars" in your sig. If you thought fighting is grody then the Death Star explosion must have made you vomit.

------------------
2004-07-13, 12:53 PM #19
haha. yeah ... i guess i did. : )

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 12:55 PM #20
tehe : ) but i'll still talk about star wars.. im a good pretender. just ask lawanna.. my imaginary friend. haha

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 12:57 PM #21
I spy with my little eye, something that rhymes with "roll" and "bowl"

------------------
2004-07-13, 12:57 PM #22
you're probably not even a pimp queen

------------------
2004-07-13, 12:58 PM #23
yeah i am. i have a club called lil shoobs -fo the kids who think they're pimp .. and im the queen. wanna see it?

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 12:59 PM #24
Soul?

btw, if you aren't ready to play yet, why are you here? Hurry up with whatever your doing.

------------------
2004-07-13, 12:59 PM #25
Quote:
yeah i am. i have a club called lil shoobs -fo the kids who think they're pimp .. and im the queen. wanna see it?

</font>

so in other words your queen of the posers

------------------
2004-07-13, 12:59 PM #26
whats with you and trolls? is that like a really big dis in star wars world or something?

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 1:00 PM #27
i don't know why im here.

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 1:00 PM #28
"poser" is such a harsh word...

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 1:01 PM #29
[edit:]

------------------

2004-07-13, 1:01 PM #30
Quote:
whats with you and trolls? is that like a really big dis in star wars world or something?

</font>

No. Every kind of nerd uses that insult.

(sorry sajn...)

------------------
2004-07-13, 1:02 PM #31
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"poser" is such a harsh word...</font>

Yeah. Every kind of nerds use that insult.

(sorry kieran...)

------------------
2004-07-13, 1:02 PM #32
Quote:
i don't know why im here.

</font>

Yeah, why are you here? You already found Pagewizard. Now go have your way with him.

------------------
2004-07-13, 1:03 PM #33
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
/me puts a sign that says "answers" over the Exit sign.

Go over there, past that door that says 'answers', and all your questions will be answered.

</font>

...you mean you actually want to get rid of her? Harsh. I was just treating her like that little sister you pick on all the time.

------------------
2004-07-13, 1:03 PM #34
hey im not stupid. i don't need an answer sheet.. or whatever..

how bout you go through that door that says "riddle".. haha.

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 1:05 PM #35
Quote:
how bout you go through that door that says "riddle".. haha.
</font>

SAJN, come on. Lets play already. She isn't making sense anymore and its no longer fun.

------------------
2004-07-13, 1:05 PM #36
awww thanks.

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 1:06 PM #37
im gonna go make a new board. so if anyone wants to talk about nothing.. you can come join me! : ) bye

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 1:07 PM #38
I can't. I told you I need to purchase the game first [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif].

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">...you mean you actually want to get rid of her? Harsh. I was just treating her like that little sister you pick on all the time.

</font>

Not really, i was just having some n00b hazing fun.

------------------

2004-07-13, 1:32 PM #39
oooooh. That little bit(about not having the game yet) slipped through.

And if you are going to do hazing, get to the swirlies quicker.

------------------
2004-07-13, 2:03 PM #40
Just so you know, a troll doesn't have to do with SW... it's a person on an online forum who is annoying constantly, whether on purpose or not. To me, you are one.

kthxbye
DO NOT WANT.

↑ Up to the top!