Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Let's try it with CoD
Let's try it with CoD
2004-07-13, 2:22 PM #41
I'm in. Just post when the game is up so I know when to join.

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-07-13, 2:24 PM #42
go whenever you want. It's up now I bet, I just don't know if there are any spots. Tell me if you are going to join so I can go to.

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-07-13, 2:27 PM #43
I'm gonna try to join now

------------------
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-07-13, 2:29 PM #44
What the hell... the IP adress doesn't fit!

When I try to type in the last number it types it in the 'name' box rather than 'ip'. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

------------------
2004-07-13, 2:32 PM #45
ok, now it works, but there doesn't seem to be anything at that adress..

------------------
2004-07-13, 2:43 PM #46
It's all fudged up. Just look for the server name under Team Deathmatch. It's a PunkBuster dedicated server. I'd put everything else on "All" and you will find it. It's at the very top when I browse for it.

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear
2004-07-13, 2:44 PM #47
and make sure you can see empty servers. fyi, the map is bocage right now

------------------
2004-07-13, 2:45 PM #48
Nope.. in fact, I don't see any servers. I think something's very wrong with my game.

Blarg. I give up.

------------------
2004-07-13, 2:45 PM #49
Pimpqueenlars, don't worry I think you're a "Queen".
2004-07-13, 2:54 PM #50
So do I. I'm going ot go get something to eat.

------------------
2004-07-13, 3:00 PM #51
This thread makes me happy.
2004-07-14, 8:10 PM #52
I hoest call of dutay online mutliplayar game!

aka, i'll play sometime.

------------------
Saberopus: omfq musical genuis j00 >mozart
Thrawn42689: Mozart = n00b

↑ Up to the top!