Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → werd.
werd.
2004-07-13, 2:02 PM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zell:

Do you have any idea how long it took me to make those dots?
</font>

Not as long as it took you to type the question

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-07-13, 3:24 PM #42
Data Log 01:

The subject seems to already know the environment well, and exibits friendly terms and remarks on the users. Subject is confused on the terms, and local of the word "Pimpin'" to it. Subject seems to have a fond feeling towards the sunlight, for "LARS", or "Local Area Radio Sunrise". Most Massassians don't seem to care, although the sun is their enemy, due to if they see it, they'll burst into flame. Subject is resistant to transfering soul to the "All Mighty One" and is slightly hostile towards it. Does not seem to have a big interest in pie, seeming to upset the users. Subject should be examined with slight caution, although stun rays can be used if threatened.

------------------
Titan A.E.
Titan A.E.
2004-07-13, 3:25 PM #43
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kieran Horn:
Not as long as it took you to type the question

</font>

You be wrong there, buddy.
DO NOT WANT.
2004-07-13, 6:27 PM #44
I get a kick out of these threads! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
You have to look at the big picture. We (as a country) spend more tax money dealing with MS blunders than we do on the software itself. And guess who MS's largest customer is? You guessed it, the government! - Brian
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-07-13, 8:01 PM #45
Welcome to the Massassi Temple.

(Post counts do not necessarily represent penis sizes.)

------------------
For a healty meal, eat mashed potatoes, peas, and catloaf.
Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness
Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical CodeĀ® (NECĀ®) Online - Legal requirements for wiring projects.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-07-14, 9:48 PM #46
...due to the slight fact that not all here have those to begin with.

------------------
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"

↑ Up to the top!