Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Let's beat up homeless people!
Let's beat up homeless people!
2007-03-29, 9:03 PM #1
Oh wait...
2007-03-29, 9:12 PM #2
I approve!
[Of the fact that they are facing severe charges.]
2007-03-29, 9:36 PM #3
i hate kids, they think they can get away with anything cus they are never made to face the consequences when **** like this happens. i hope they lock those kids up, but more than likely theyll find some way of saying it was the teens fault for encouraging it and the kids will get off light.
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")
The bunny sees all,
the bunny knows all,
the bunny is always watching.
2007-03-29, 9:39 PM #4
Didn't they cancel power rangers in some country's because some little kids beat the crap out of an old woman?
My blawgh.
2007-03-29, 9:46 PM #5
something like that. but we still have it here in the usa. kids love violence, so its good for the ratings. :rolleyes:
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")
The bunny sees all,
the bunny knows all,
2007-03-29, 10:26 PM #6
Sigh.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-03-30, 12:00 AM #7
Why the **** are people so mean?
2007-03-30, 12:01 AM #8
Heh. Your signature, Vinny.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-03-30, 12:03 AM #9
Haha, ironic.

Except false. Animals aren't mean. They kill yes, but to survive, not for fun.
2007-03-30, 12:05 AM #10
You haven't heard about the rapist dolphins then.

Oh, and

Damn you Americans are nuts.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-03-30, 12:06 AM #11
Well, it can be taken literally as well as figuratively. We all have evil in us. We are all tempted by the dark side. And we all have those animal instincts left over from the time when we were lesser life forms.
2007-03-30, 1:01 AM #12
After looking at the article, I think it's good that they've put them in prison jump suits and shackles and chains, hopefully it's scaring the **** out of them and making them realise exactly how serious what they've done is.
Visit: Alcopedia.net the Alcoholic Encyclopedia

The user formerly known as EL3CTRO.
2007-03-30, 4:01 AM #13
They shouldn't be given a defender. They should be placed completely naked in th middle of a room, surrounded by other homeless people with rocks. And these homeless people have the jungle inside of them.
2007-03-30, 6:25 AM #14
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine:
Haha, ironic.

Except false. Animals aren't mean. They kill yes, but to survive, not for fun.

I love when people make claims like this, because I can completely debase this argument and drive this claim into the ground with a single example. Animals *do* kill for fun on a regular basis. If you don't believe me, put a well-fed cat in a room with a mouse. 9 times out of 10, the mouse isn't coming out, even though the cat is not hungry.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2007-03-30, 8:22 AM #15
Quote:
I love when people make claims like this, because I can completely debase this argument and drive this claim into the ground with a single example.

There's exceptions to every rule. And I don't think there are many well-fed house cats living in the jungle. I could be wrong.
2007-03-30, 8:27 AM #16
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
I love when people make claims like this, because I can completely debase this argument and drive this claim into the ground with a single example. Animals *do* kill for fun on a regular basis. If you don't believe me, put a well-fed cat in a room with a mouse. 9 times out of 10, the mouse isn't coming out, even though the cat is not hungry.

Watch a lion sit by as a back of Cape Buffalo go by?

Animals typically don't kill for fun, but I must say that wild ones are very unpredictable and probably would at times.
2007-03-30, 8:37 AM #17
Wild animals are very predictable.
2007-03-30, 8:59 AM #18
What pieces of ****.

They're probably the type to yell to homeless people "get a job!"
2007-03-30, 9:36 AM #19
Attachment: 15894/Clockwork.jpg (9,987 bytes)
2007-03-30, 10:39 AM #20
Time for the old ultraviolence?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-03-30, 12:17 PM #21
I'm convinced certain animals kill for fun too. At least young'uns do
This is retarded, and I mean drooling at the mouth
2007-03-30, 3:26 PM #22
Well, there's little hope they'll be tried as adults for what they did, being that they're 10-years old and all... it would be nice to see them face some serious consequences for what they did, but their age is really going to hamper that effort. It's a shame to see that they've progressed to that state so early in life.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2007-03-30, 5:03 PM #23
Hahaha. Cuff those little sons of *****es.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-03-30, 5:22 PM #24
In a better world they'd have been hauled off to the woodshed for the spanking of their lives. Or several lives even. In fact if they been properly spanked before hand that wouldn't have happened. Kids like that tick me off. Kicking one caught in the act would probably make me euphoric for days.
2007-03-30, 6:32 PM #25
Oh, this is obviously the result of them kids playing that dastardly computerized game Condemned.
2007-03-30, 6:42 PM #26
Quote:
Oh, this is obviously the result of them kids playing that dastardly computerized game Condemned.

What? WHAT?!

i have no idea what game ur talking about but you MUST be joking. Dont tell me that in a place like this, where ive been for less than a week and can already tell most of you are smarter than the average joe, that there are still people around who buy into this whole "video games influence kids" bull-****.

Games do not make kids violent. Violent kids are just drawn to them because its the sort of thing that gets them excited. Take away the games and they'll still be little bastards.
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")
The bunny sees all,
the bunny knows all,
2007-03-30, 6:45 PM #27
Lawl sarcasm
2007-03-30, 6:46 PM #28
man that is just sad, as much as i am not usually particularly thrilled to see homeless people, this is absolutely disgusting. i seriously hope that, even if the legal system cant do much to them, their parents wont ever let them off the hook for this. :colbert:
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2007-03-30, 6:54 PM #29
Originally posted by JoKeR SwAy:
What? WHAT?!

i have no idea what game ur talking about but you MUST be joking. Dont tell me that in a place like this, where ive been for less than a week and can already tell most of you are smarter than the average joe, that there are still people around who buy into this whole "video games influence kids" bull-****.

Games do not make kids violent. Violent kids are just drawn to them because its the sort of thing that gets them excited. Take away the games and they'll still be little bastards.

:eek:

Ever heard of scarcasm?
2007-03-30, 7:03 PM #30
I blame Grand Theft Auto and gangster-esque games because it wouldn't be politically correct to say their parents suck at life
This is retarded, and I mean drooling at the mouth
2007-03-30, 7:11 PM #31
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
If you don't believe me, put a well-fed cat in a room with a mouse. 9 times out of 10, the mouse isn't coming out, even though the cat is not hungry.

The cat is not killing the mouse "for" fun, it's killing the mouse "through" fun.

If the cat's not hungry then it thinks the mouse is a toy and will play with it the same way it would with any toy.
2007-03-30, 8:42 PM #32
It's just instinct.
2007-03-30, 8:55 PM #33
Actually the cat is practicing. Like mentioned it is instinct.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-03-30, 9:00 PM #34
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Ever heard of scarcasm?

I never heard of scarcasm.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-03-30, 9:12 PM #35
Originally posted by Echoman:

Its like sarcasm but it makes you hurt bad.

o.0
2007-03-30, 9:56 PM #36
I'd post the grammar nazi pic, but I'm to lazy, so just imagine it being roughly...

[here]

Mkay?
2007-03-30, 10:22 PM #37
Originally posted by Echoman:

<3 :hist101:
2007-03-31, 12:29 AM #38
Originally posted by F-Body:
I blame Grand Theft Auto and gangster-esque games because it wouldn't be politically correct to say their parents suck at life

lol, yeah i would actually go with their parents suck at life (for the most part) political correctness be damned!!!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2007-03-31, 1:02 AM #39
I'm quite sure that there are kids who get influenced by movies and games and it results in acts like this. I call them bunch of retards that should stop wasting my oxygen right away.

It requires a lot of common sense to not be such a human fertilizer, and it's a shame too many people lack it. Bleh.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-03-31, 8:30 AM #40
At least they aren't blaming it on video games this time.

↑ Up to the top!