Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Let's beat up homeless people!
Let's beat up homeless people!
2007-03-31, 9:19 AM #41

I personally think some form of torture would have worked well on a boy like that.

I mean seriously. We ALL have violent thoughts, it's the ****ed up people that act on them that need to be put away.
2007-03-31, 9:47 AM #42
I like how the death of some mangy dog got a bigger outcry than an increase in underage violence towards homeless people.

These children should be put into juvenile detention centers for the rest of their childhood, and have a serious examination once they're released. If not further institutionalized, they should be flagged as having strong antisocial and psychopathic tendencies. Granted, I doubt most of the kids are not mentally disturbed, yet, rather they were convinced into doing it, and convinced that what they were doing was not wrong. Still, they should be punished in the utmost extent of the law.

The 17-year old, should be tried as an adult, and the fact he got children to join in with him should be taken into account.
:master::master::master:
2007-03-31, 9:50 AM #43
Originally posted by stat:
... they should be flagged as having strong antisocial and psychopathic tendencies.
What do you mean by this?
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-03-31, 1:10 PM #44
He means they should have a "666" branded into their forehead and right hand.
2007-04-01, 8:30 AM #45
Originally posted by Steven:
He means they should have a "666" branded into their forehead and right hand.

Perzactly. And I'd have their nose cut off so they'd be too hideous to find a mate, and never have children.

No, I mean their fingerprints should be kept on record, and a background check should reveal that they've been in a juvenile facility for assaulting a homeless man without provocation. If I'm not mistaken (I don't know much about the legal or penal systems), time served as a minor goes off the record when the person turns 18.
:master::master::master:
2007-04-01, 9:03 AM #46
Originally posted by stat:
Perzactly. And I'd have their nose cut off so they'd be too hideous to find a mate, and never have children.

No, I mean their fingerprints should be kept on record, and a background check should reveal that they've been in a juvenile facility for assaulting a homeless man without provocation. If I'm not mistaken (I don't know much about the legal or penal systems), time served as a minor goes off the record when the person turns 18.

CORRECT.

As well as all charges.

GREAT RIGHT.

Makes me wish I had gotten caught for stealing cars.
2007-04-01, 9:20 AM #47
Were you caught for beating up :downs: ?

↑ Up to the top!