Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → How often do you visit a library?
How often do you visit a library?
2007-04-05, 11:52 PM #41
No. It makes us not lazy slugs.
Pissed Off?
2007-04-06, 1:38 AM #42
It takes more than the latest shiny for me to ditch a practical, versatile and cheap medium.
2007-04-06, 1:39 AM #43
Rarely. I tend to go through a sudden library burst every couple of years where I'll discover a new branch somewhere and get all overexcited and start borrowing far more than I can read. lately I'm struggling to keep up with the books I'm buying though, nevermind reading any more than that
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2007-04-06, 5:40 AM #44
I used to go a lot when I was younger to take out books for entertainment purposes. I don't think I've ever been to get a book out for research, even now that I'm in University. Well, saying that, I'm only a first year Undergraduate. All the work we've been given has been pretty easy to research on the internet, and using the Uni's online database of journal articles. That said, I have been in one of the Uni libraries twice for group project meetings.

I've actually applied for a job at one of our two libraries as a weekend assistant. So if I get that it'd be the most I've been in a library for a long time :D
2007-04-06, 9:57 AM #45
Originally posted by zephiyr:
I hardly believe stat was kidding

America is stupid becuase our culture, and people like stat...

I'll fight you, buddy.
:master::master::master:

↑ Up to the top!