Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I hit a seagull with my car today.
I hit a seagull with my car today.
2007-04-07, 5:07 PM #41
Originally posted by Echoman:
So...to make me feel better...anyone else ever hit a bird with their car?

No.... I tend to SLOW DOWN so to give them TIME to fly away. :colbert: :(

2007-04-07, 5:09 PM #42
Originally posted by Aglar:
Deer gore. (not for the faint of stomach)

Am I messed up if that doesn't bother me at all?
2007-04-07, 5:10 PM #43
looks like dinner

or doom
2007-04-07, 5:43 PM #44
Originally posted by The Mega-ZZTer:
No.... I tend to SLOW DOWN so to give them TIME to fly away.

That's not recommended when driving.

If this took place on a highway or a busy road, it would definitely be not recommended.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-04-07, 6:00 PM #45
Originally posted by Jon`C:

[http://wisesky.com/linked/8ball/yes.jpg]
2007-04-07, 6:04 PM #46

If this took place on a highway or a busy road, it would definitely be not recommended.

Generally while drivings its a good idea not to hit things. Slowing down aids that.

o.0
2007-04-07, 6:08 PM #47

Indeed. You never want to put your own life at risk for an animal on the road. Now, if you're by yourself on the road, and it' safe to do so, that's alright.
Pissed Off?
2007-04-07, 6:15 PM #48
Originally posted by Greenboy:
Generally while drivings its a good idea not to hit things. Slowing down aids that.

Well yeah.

But if its a busy, city street with cars behind you and to the side of you, sometimes you just have to go foward. And it was a bird, it is expected of them to fly away when they see danger.

Of course if it was child, I would stop at all costs and come to a screetching halt. I wouldn't care if a car behind me hits me as long as the kid is okay.

Many bad accidents happen each year when people try to avoid hitting a small animal on the road.
2007-04-07, 6:46 PM #49
Originally posted by Jon`C:

No, because it was totally awesome.
2007-04-08, 3:07 AM #50
My mum was driving on the motorway once and almost hit this crow. It took off at the very last moment, but looking in the rear view mirror there was nothing left on the road. Then she started to get funny looks from people who overtook her and some started pointing at the car. So she pulled over to check what the matter was and found the crow stuck spread-eagled on the grill like something out of a Warner Bros cartoon.
2007-04-08, 3:42 AM #51
Those "deer gore" pics are awesome. It's like as if the deer was sucked into a small hole on the windshield and then evenly spread all around the insides of the car. Made me :).
幻術
2007-04-08, 7:00 AM #52
From reading the article, it was struck by a minivan and launched. The deer was probably leaping when the van struck it. So it literally smashed right into the guys window. Looks like the beam between the windshield and the door sliced it in half. Amazing if the guy walked away from that.
Wikissassi sucks.
2007-04-08, 10:06 AM #53
I'm like Jon` C.

Even a full tour of ****** or ****** doesn't bother me.

Am I OK? Or am I a danger to the human race???
2007-04-08, 10:21 AM #54
It's best not to put those links on the forums. Keep your fetishes over dead bodies away.
2007-04-08, 2:03 PM #55
It's gross, but not in a bother me kind of way. Seriously, we eat lightly singed, slightly more tidy versions of that sort of thing every day.
2007-04-08, 2:13 PM #56
Originally posted by Reid:
I'm like Jon` C.

you wish

↑ Up to the top!