Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Grindhouse
Grindhouse
2007-04-17, 6:20 PM #41
Quote:
...they're playing it in (ZOMG) Spanish. What good is that?

The movie was made in Spanish. It has subtitles, what do you expect?
Think while it's still legal.
2007-04-17, 6:42 PM #42
The subtitles are in Hungarian. :downswords:
幻術
2007-06-04, 3:36 AM #43
Anyways, NECRMICE. Just seen Death Proof, and it was probably the best movie I have seen in 5 years. Or perhaps even EVER. And apparently the European version was longer, too, since it was just this one movie and Planet Terror is not even released here yet. Like I heard that the entire lapdance sequence which was fantastically awesome is cut out of the American version (like as if it's a missing reel). I even watched Vanishing Point after watching that movie.
幻術
2007-06-04, 3:58 AM #44
Meh, I'll deem this one of the few times thread revival is a good idea.

So, they filled in the missing reel? That's fairly awesome...I may have to see it again just for that. I wonder if they'll do the same to Planet Terror, I plan on seeing that one a few more times as soon as the opportunity arises.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-06-04, 9:19 AM #45
The missing reel in Planet Terror was hilarious when it suddenly cut from the sex scene to complete chaos . In Death Proof the missing reel was not as cool, because I wanted to see the lapdance. :(

↑ Up to the top!