Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Brainsplosion - Backstreet Boys.
Brainsplosion - Backstreet Boys.
2007-04-21, 8:21 AM #1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zXgRqPwbJkg

Apparently, this isn't a joke. :eek:
幻術
2007-04-21, 8:42 AM #2
BACKSTREET 4 LIFE
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-04-21, 9:32 AM #3
distrubing
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2007-04-21, 1:25 PM #4
Whats wrong with metal? Those parents suck.

And I bet Tony's gay, and his friend's a lesbian..
2007-04-21, 1:33 PM #5
:downs:

While I'd say being a BSB-fan like that is kind of alarming, if he likes it, then he does. I can't care one way or the other.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-04-21, 1:44 PM #6
Oh God, you people suck. At least he doesn't have 50 crosses and a picture of a pretend dead guy on his wall that he worships because said imaginary savior loves him.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-04-21, 1:47 PM #7
Originally posted by landfish:
BACKSTREET 4 LIFE
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-04-21, 1:56 PM #8
That made me laugh.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-21, 2:16 PM #9
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Oh God, you people suck. At least he doesn't have 50 crosses and a picture of a pretend dead guy on his wall that he worships because said imaginary savior loves him.

Despite whether you're joking or not, you posted that knowing that a certain amount of people would probably find that offensive. I don't really see the point.

On to the video, the guy is a tad obsessed yes, but at least he didn't buy their feaces like some 'die hard' fan :P
/fluffle
2007-04-21, 2:26 PM #10
You guys are missing the important part here. We now have learned there is a member of the pop singing quintet "The Backstreet Boys" that does not flush.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-21, 2:47 PM #11
I almost bought a Justin Timberlake action figure today.

What the hell is up with that guys hair? Double rat tails?
2007-04-21, 3:08 PM #12
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine:
I almost bought a Justin Timberlake action figure today.

What the hell is up with that guys hair? Double rat tails?

Before I saw the second rat tail, I thought he was going for the Episode 1 Obi-Wan cut.

[http://www.ewanmcgregoronline.com/Images_promo_pics/Star_Wars/Obi_Wan%20Kenobi.jpg]
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2007-04-21, 3:43 PM #13

K...

Wow.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-04-21, 4:33 PM #14
No, honestly. How do people get off on telling other people they've got a problem. Everyone's got some kind of obsession to some extent. Most people have religion, some people have a videogame, others have a movie, some people have drugs, and this guy has Backstreat Boys. People are going to play high and mighty in this thread, and I'd rather take them down a notch and put their christ into perspective instead. Drugs are about the only obsession that has to do with anyone else, and even then, they've got a problem that needs help, and aren't inferior.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-04-21, 6:41 PM #15
No, honestly. How do people get off on telling other people they've got a problem. Everyone's got some kind of obsession to some extent. Most people have religion, some people have a videogame, others have a movie, some people have drugs, and this guy has Backstreat Boys. People are going to play high and mighty in this thread, and I'd rather take them down a notch and put their christ into perspective instead. Drugs are about the only obsession that has to do with anyone else, and even then, they've got a problem that needs help, and aren't inferior.

At least the Christ people have some belief that they will be SAVED FROM THE ETERNAL FLAMES OF HELL.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2007-04-21, 6:50 PM #16
Kirbs, it seems to me that you're fishing for a flame war. Maybe you need to tone it down a bit.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2007-04-21, 7:14 PM #17
I'm not particularly religious, but even I think that comparing Jesus Christ to Backstreet Boys is bad tone.
幻術
2007-04-21, 7:28 PM #18
Originally posted by Koobie:
I'm not particularly religious, but even I think that comparing Jesus Christ to Backstreet Boys is bad tone.

Yeah, how dare he. At least the Backstreet Boys had the decency to stay dead...

...oh, wait.
2007-04-21, 7:42 PM #19
"Which sounds really impressive to most people, but for me its kinda small." :P

And JediKirby... I... you... um...

what?
2007-04-21, 7:54 PM #20
[quote=Lord Kuat]Yeah, how dare he. At least the Backstreet Boys had the decency to stay dead...[/quote]

[http://freeweb.siol.net/gdezman/jesus_lol.jpg]
幻術
2007-04-21, 8:55 PM #21

Sorry Kirby, but that really irked me, as I am a Christian. You can believe whatever you want; however, you could have made your point there without bashing Christ like that. :colbert:
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2007-04-21, 9:12 PM #22
Originally posted by Vegiemaster:
Sorry Kirby, but that really irked me, as I am a Christian. You can believe whatever you want; however, you could have made your point there without bashing Christ like that. :colbert:

[http://moot.typepad.com/what_if/images/baby_crying.jpg]
2007-04-21, 9:18 PM #23
If you can't see that what JediKirby said was offensive, you're blind. It's not a 'haha, get over it baby' sort of thing.
2007-04-21, 9:25 PM #24
How the hell do you put God in this thread.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-04-21, 9:45 PM #25
This is massassi.
Thats how.
2007-04-21, 9:48 PM #26
Everyone's got some kind of obsession to some extent.
I think dropping thirty thousand dollars on a collection of otherwise useless **** goes just a tad beyond your garden-variety obsession.
2007-04-21, 9:48 PM #27
Originally posted by Axis:
If you can't see that what JediKirby said was offensive, you're blind. It's not a 'haha, get over it baby' sort of thing.

I'm not blind.

Isn't there a big part of the bible dedicated to non-believers burning in hell eternal?

Yeah.

So you shouldn't care what others things. Stop being babies and get over it.
2007-04-21, 9:58 PM #28
Because Rob is the ultimate man and clearly needs to put all of us babies in check... :]
DO NOT WANT.
2007-04-21, 10:09 PM #29
I'm glad to see you're finally agreeing, instead of getting mad at internet.

Oh wait.. :P
2007-04-21, 11:46 PM #30
Congrats to Kirby and Rob, you made my ignore list a little bigger tonight.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2007-04-22, 1:03 AM #31
I really didn't mean to make the thread about "god" but more about how I can't stand when people pretend that one guys obsession is more serious and "pathetic" than anyone elses. Apologies around.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-04-22, 1:05 AM #32

I don't usually see fit to point out when things people say to do with Christianity offend me on this forum. I read things that offend me relatively often but I choose not to reply because it was related to the discussion. What you posted here had absolutely nothing to do with The Backstreet Boys and was purely intended to annoy people. You seem to be trying to annoy people who have taken the high and mighty status in other threads but I just thought I'd remind you that there are a lot more people who would read that and be offended. I'm not whining and crying that you've slated something that means a lot to me. You can post whatever you want at the end of the day, I'm just saying, it offends me and probably a lot of other people who are actually quite nice ordinary people. You can offend us deliberately if you like, if thats the type of person you are, or you get kicks out of it or something. :)

And Rob, honestly, if someone posted that non-Christians were going to hell randomly in this thread and backed it up with a lot of scripture then I would see your point...
/fluffle
2007-04-22, 1:12 AM #33
The fact that you people are offended is exactly what I meant. You've got an "obsession" (to some) with religion. He has an "obsession" (to some) with a band. I intended to put it into perspective, but instead people wanted to talk about it being God I bashed. I could have just as easily used WoW, but the recent God at massassi probably made me go that way.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-04-22, 1:27 AM #34
Being obsessed with a mediocre boy band does not even compare to being obsessed with the savior that sacrificed himself so we could live again.
2007-04-22, 2:40 AM #35
Originally posted by Sats:
And Rob, honestly, if someone posted that non-Christians were going to hell randomly in this thread and backed it up with a lot of scripture then I would see your point...

Exodus, 22:20, 23:24, 23:32, 24:14. Deuteronomy, 6:15, 8:19-20, 12:30-31, 13:6-17, 17:2-7, 32:19-26. Joshua, 24:19-20. Jeremiah, 16:10-13. Amos, 5:6. John, 3:36, 8:24, 15:6.

Bible says: "Worship God or die[/i]."
2007-04-22, 2:53 AM #36
I meant if someone had taken the completely opposite view as what Kirby said, i.e. randomly saying that this guy with the Backstreet Boys obsession is going to hell or something like that, they would still offend me almost as much I think. Its just completely unrelated in my eyes. Kirby, if you intended to offend people then theres not much more i'm going to say.
/fluffle
2007-04-22, 3:30 AM #37
Obsession with a dead guy on a cross - okay?
Obsession with a boy-band - not okay?

It's not unrelated. Living your life by what an unsubstantiated book tells you is, superficially, just as strange as being unconditionally devoted to a boy-band. Just because Kirby used your lord and saviour as an example isn't any reason to get all bent out of shape over nothing.
2007-04-22, 3:49 AM #38
Its just simply weird, but quite, quite funny :).
2007-04-22, 4:07 AM #39

I'm not sure if you think this is a witty parody or if you are indeed functionally retarded, but this is nothing more than trolling.

If you are being serious: I'm not sure how you can claim to hold the higher ground when you're every bit as vitriolic and every bit as vapid as the most militant and outspoken adherent of any other religion, but since that appears to be the case I will offer you some sage advice: Stuff it. You are one of the least-eloquent and most offensive advocates for atheism I have ever seen and your feeble, incontinent attempts to represent atheism will only result in the sane and reasonable ones being further pigeonholed in with you and your flagrant stupidity.

Just because you're as tall as a 9 year old doesn't mean you have to act like it. Grow up. You aren't better than anybody else because you follow a different religion, and you're significantly worse because you're a douche about it.

If this is just trolling: Well played, but you should probably pick a better target.
2007-04-22, 5:27 AM #40
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
This is massassi.
Thats how.

This is by far the most correct thing TE has ever posted.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!