Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Brainsplosion - Backstreet Boys.
Brainsplosion - Backstreet Boys.
2007-04-22, 6:44 AM #41
Once again, Jon'C wins.

I'm an atheist, but I don't understand how you can judge someone on how seriously they apply their faith in their life. Religion can help you cope with the toughest of difficulties in life, help you overcome your deepest fears. I don't see how thirty grand in old BSB merch can do that.

Why don't we just bash Hindu's now because not only do they take their religion seriously, the women actually get red ink tattooed to their forehead! That's hardcore, man.
2007-04-22, 9:25 AM #42
The freaking point I was trying to make is that it WOULDN'T be right to say someone is obsessed with Christ and that it's bad, and it isn't right to play the superior with this guy either. I apologize for bringing the argument from the other thread over.

Besides, I'm the height of a 3 year old.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-04-22, 9:30 AM #43
Personally I thought JediKirby made a very astute point.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2007-04-22, 9:49 AM #44
But it was flamebait. I guess I just didn't really pay much attention.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-04-22, 10:01 AM #45
Apology accepted. :)
2007-04-22, 10:29 AM #46
*fluffles kirby*
/fluffle
2007-04-22, 10:31 AM #47
Originally posted by Rob:
I'm glad to see you're finally agreeing, instead of getting mad at internet.

Oh wait.. :P

No, I never get mad at the internet, I get mad at you. As much as you'd like to think you are, you're not the entire internet, either.

But I digress.
DO NOT WANT.
2007-04-22, 10:31 AM #48
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Just because you're as tall as a 9 year old doesn't mean you have to act like it. Grow up. You aren't better than anybody else because you follow a different religion, and you're significantly worse because you're a douche about it.

Damn straight. I don't mind people not being religious. But not being open to the concept that other people are religious is just egotistical and stupid. It's efficient for them, so accept it and don't rag on people for what they do in their life. If you think it's funny they are religious, sit back privately and go "hahah what a waste of time". There's no need to confront someone about it, especially in a Backstreet Boys thread.

So getting back to Backstreet Boys, I love the "poo" bit and his explanation that poo brings you to the far end of the "psycho fandimonium". I wonder where he places himself.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2007-04-22, 10:42 AM #49
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
This is by far the most correct thing TE has ever posted.

You know... I almost get a stomach ache from agreeing with not only you, but Tiberium_Empire at the same time, but I can't help it.

This is really something else. I agree with both of you.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-22, 12:50 PM #50
Code:
using (Thread t=Thread.GetCurrentThread())
{
    t.Abort();
}
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!