Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Coke or Pepsi?
Coke or Pepsi?
2007-04-26, 3:23 PM #41
apparently coke made in mexico is made with real sugar, and some say it tastes better. anyone try it before?

yeah, coke for me. pepsi is too syrupy/sweet.
2007-04-26, 3:26 PM #42
Acutally a few years ago i took the pepsi challenge in Boston and i picked Pepsi so... thats what i have to vote for :downs:
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2007-04-27, 1:48 AM #43
Originally posted by ragna:
apparently coke made in mexico is made with real sugar, and some say it tastes better. anyone try it before?

What is unreal sugar?
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2007-04-27, 3:01 AM #44
Coke in bali has no bubbles at all.
It tastes kinda.. semi-flat. It tastes the same the next day.
Interestingly, didn't see pepsi anywhere.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2007-04-27, 5:10 AM #45
Originally posted by lassev:
What is unreal sugar?

Corn syrup usually.

Ragna, it's pretty common in cola outside the U.S. to have sugar in it. I can't say I like it better, but it does taste slightly different.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-04-27, 3:49 PM #46
Originally posted by lassev:
What is unreal sugar?

DOUBLE KILL!
2007-04-28, 3:55 AM #47
Out of curiosity I had a look at a coke bottle today in a shop, and it said sugar, so that's it over here. But then again, corn is not really cultivated in this country for any serious business, so it makes sense. There can't be too much corn syrup around.

Well, I mainly buy those with artificial sweeteners, so it matters little to me in any case.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2007-04-28, 4:35 AM #48
Coke and Sprite and such in asian countries taste better. They're usually sweeter. A lot of people also claim it's the glass bottles.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2007-04-28, 6:43 AM #49
All fizzy drinks are better in Spain than they are here.

Things like Sprite tend to be slightly sweeter and slightly flatter so it goes down much easier.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!