Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Soul Mates of Love
Soul Mates of Love
2007-04-30, 6:58 PM #1
Post a description of what your dream mate is. If you don't care, then...well :suicide: .

I personally debated whether I should post this or not, seeing as that I believe that imperfections makes perfections in life, and that nature and fate its self does not directly respond to what your dream mate is, even though it may indirectly influence it.

However,

Quote:
(8:47:37 PM) Anovis: I'm conflicted whether it is within my own beliefs to post what your dream mate/lover is
(8:47:50 PM) Anovis: choosefrom post \ don't post
(8:47:51 PM) ***RandomNumberGod proclaimeth: Anovis chooses: post
(8:47:56 PM) Anovis: he hath spoken

So I'm posting this.

For me, I really don't care what girl I end up is like, but it's definitely someone who likes Star Wars. She's witty and articulate and smart, and has an affinity of nature like I do. She has a wide range of musical interest too, and enjoys good food. She's probably likely to be foreign, or from a far away place, as I love different cultures and languages.
2007-04-30, 7:26 PM #2
I'll bite:

laid back, funny/witty, fun, someone I feel comfortable around, smart, likes music and/or puts up with my love of music and musicals. Takes my bluntness and tendency to overshare well, as well as my intense love of food, and in general makes me feel good.

wow I sound demanding - remember this is just kind of a conjecture though
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2007-04-30, 7:46 PM #3
She should be proficiently trained in ninjitsu.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2007-04-30, 7:47 PM #4
A few years ago I had the perfect idea of what I thought I wanted in someone. Then I found her and it sucked.

Though, I wasn't much what she wanted anyway :gbk:
My blawgh.
2007-04-30, 7:48 PM #5
What was that someone?
2007-04-30, 7:53 PM #6
Amazing!
2007-04-30, 8:02 PM #7
Originally posted by Anovis:
What was that someone?

Well. We had a lot in common, like we were unrelated clones. But she was female and really sexy.
But she lied about a lot of things. Liars turn me off like non other. She was always really obsessed with this guy who went to her school. And she even let him take advantage of her. Last time I talked to her she was pregnant.

So I don't know exactly what that makes her. But from where I stand now, I have no idea what I saw in her. Though, I've changed a lot sense then.

Well. That's me sharing way to much.
My blawgh.
2007-04-30, 8:05 PM #8
Nonsense, people tend to not share enough.
2007-04-30, 8:12 PM #9
I suppose that's true. I could have gone into all of the dumb details. And there were many of them. Anyway someone else's turn.
My blawgh.
2007-04-30, 9:07 PM #10
I've never really had a set of rules for people.. I just look at them and think "Oh hay you look nice". Then I spend a bit of time around them and go "Oh hay your personality is kinda cool". Then the process of discovering if they are boring normal people, or crazy weird people, or maybe even some happy in between. Of course, I'm only 16 and I'm still in my first relationship, so what the hell do I know?:v:

o.0
2007-04-30, 9:26 PM #11
NOTHINK.
2007-04-30, 9:28 PM #12
I want a girl who gets up early. I want a girl who stays up late. I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity, who uses a machete to cut through red tape. With fingernails that shine like justice, and a voice that is dark like tinted glass.

She is fast and thorough, and sharp as a tack. She's touring the facility and picking up slack.

I want a girl with a short skirt and a looooong jacket.
2007-04-30, 9:37 PM #13
She has to be funny, preferably brunette, outgoing, very intelligent, playful, really hot. Doesn't use cell phone a lot.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2007-04-30, 9:46 PM #14
I want a girl with brains, big jugs, long legs, long hair, pretty eyes, nice lips, feet that don't look ugly and deformed, graceful hands, a high tolerance for alcohol, a high tolerance for my behavior under the influence of alcohol, a mild cigarette habit, a desire to get it on at least 3 times a week, a weight of less than 140lbs, a height of more than 5'8", good taste in music, good taste in movies, tolerance to let me like the things I like, and finally, the ability to call me out when I get out of line.

In other words. My current woman.

Only bad thing about her is she tries to tell me what to do.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-30, 10:07 PM #15
Originally posted by tinny:
She should be proficiently trained in ninjitsu.

LOL, why? So you don't notice her around?
幻術
2007-04-30, 10:13 PM #16
Driven, Intelligent, creative, not fat.
2007-04-30, 10:15 PM #17
is it weird that I want to make a chart of all this checking off what I have?
2007-04-30, 10:37 PM #18
Originally posted by Antony:
big jugs, ... a weight of less than 140lbs, ... a height of more than 5'8",

This seems close to anatomically impossible.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2007-04-30, 10:37 PM #19
That is not even close to anatomically impossible.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-30, 10:38 PM #20
depends on what he qualifies as big jugs, it might be possible for a B or so, but yeah, that's just not normal.
2007-04-30, 10:40 PM #21
Small breasts are way better anyways.

(let the breast size debate BEGIN)
2007-04-30, 10:42 PM #22
:suicide:
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-04-30, 10:45 PM #23
Originally posted by happydud:

Actually it sounds about like you.

...er, wait a second. You don't have jugs. The hair confuses me sometimes. :v:
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-04-30, 10:57 PM #24
She should have Sámi ancestry, as well as two or more of the following: Russian, northern Italian, Bulgarian, Jewish. She must be a skilled joiker and a contortionist. She must have been a feral child raised by animals, and still exhibit behaviours acquired from those animals. She must be cripplingly oblivious to modern social conventions, to the point that she often gets arrested for things like urinating in the middle of the street.
I'm just a little boy.
2007-04-30, 11:17 PM #25
Originally posted by Flirbnic:
She should have Sámi ancestry, as well as two or more of the following: Russian, northern Italian, Bulgarian, Jewish. She must be a skilled joiker and a contortionist. She must have been a feral child raised by animals, and still exhibit behaviours acquired from those animals. She must be cripplingly oblivious to modern social conventions, to the point that she often gets arrested for things like urinating in the middle of the street.

http://dogsinthenews.com/stories/060925b.php

I found your dream girl.
2007-05-01, 12:05 AM #26
She seems to have a lot of potential to becoming a *****. :downswords:
My blawgh.
2007-05-01, 12:16 AM #27
Looks? Eh, preferably brunette (yet hair color doesn't matter), let's say grabbable breasts (wooh terminology) and a healthy normal body type (no fatties or skeletons, damn it, there is a freaking HEALTHY BODY TYPE YOU BLOODY INTERNET IDIOTS ARGH BLARHG NSDKNJ). Hum.

And after that, an insanely intelligent (emphasis on the adjective as well) and a witty lady would just melt my eyes. And pancreas. Preferably someone smarter than I am, who would back me up when I start forgetting things. It would also be nice if she had these extra-awesome healthy and strong genes so the risk of my sucky ones descending would be decreased. Or something like that.

Otherwise, though, I guess having a lot of similar tastes in gaming, music and movies for example would be great. That ultimately meaning being able to go through Jarre's and Kraftwerk's discography back and forth as well as reciting Deus Ex quotes. Backwards. With lasers. Ooh, yeah, of course, lasers must be a common object of obsession. Yeah, we should live in a laser palace. On top some huge and tall cliff. Laser cliff.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-05-01, 9:15 AM #28
Originally posted by Koobie:
LOL, why? So you don't notice her around?

Nah, if she's the right one chances are that we would most always be around each other.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2007-05-01, 9:53 AM #29
She has to lives in maryland, loves singing, dancing the cha cha, and be bea--HI SUGGIE!

*snickers and runs away before he is killed
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2007-05-01, 10:41 AM #30
Originally posted by happydud:

To be fair, he wants me, only with jugs.
nope.
2007-05-01, 10:46 AM #31
Not even with a vagina?

Oh what a happydud he is!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-05-01, 10:57 AM #32
Smart, able to carry on a conversation (with at least enough of an interest in computers to not dismiss any conversations about my work), preferably pretty, nice, similar tastes in movies, not too girly...
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2007-05-01, 10:58 AM #33
"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4:00 in the morning, then turns into a pizza."
-David Lee Roth
2007-05-01, 3:52 PM #34
Dream woman hmm, witty, smart, good looking, smiley, creative, kind, makes me feel like i'm in heaven whenever she looks at me...
/fluffle
2007-05-01, 4:52 PM #35
I have no clue.
2007-05-01, 5:06 PM #36
i like dudes
:master::master::master:
2007-05-01, 5:07 PM #37
She has to be understandable and laid back, but also has to pull her own weight. Looks don't matter, as long as she isn't god-awful ugly.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-05-01, 5:09 PM #38
My ideal girl? Let's see...

THE SHORT:
Mutual, reciprocal love. Everything else is dependant on that.

THE LONG:
Physically, tall and thin (because, guess what? I'm tall and thin), and if it's the cultural ideal, it's probably mine in this aspect. However, I seem to prefer the ideal presented in WW2 propeganda than what's probably today's (that is, a little bit stronger and curvier). I've been told I'm a blonde-lover, but I think it just has to match the rest of the person -- however, I like hair that's between shoulder-level and chest-level.

Personality, etc. while intelligence is nice, wisdom is more important. She should be a big dork, and not ashamed of it. She should like games, writing, and fictional-entertainment stuff in general (because that sort of thing is what I hope to do vocation-wise or at the very least, are a heavy interest of mine) though should have her own interests... ideally, we'd be swapping interests, philosophies and the like to become better people together. In part with that, she should be independant enough to not feel she's dependant on me, but not so much so that she doesn't gain anything from being with me. You know, mutual, reciprocal, that sort of jazz.

'course, right now, my "ideal" woman is someone who's attracted/interested in me, that I'm attracted/interested in return, and perferably with a relationship established without all that courting-dance crap to gauge whether they like you enough to be in a relationship with. My ideals can change to fit the person I love, and trying to filter might have me miss someone better than my ideal.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2007-05-01, 6:15 PM #39
Smart, nerdy, unchavvy. Also preferably unlikely to stab me in the face. Or totally crazy.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2007-05-01, 9:18 PM #40
The Prefect Girl: good with kids, good with people, short, petite, musician, girly but not ditzy, enjoys learning, wants to be an elemetary teacher, enjoys horror movies, dislikes overly sappy stuff, enjoys photography, is in good shape, and of course, lives near me.

I have met this girl,
she's a friend of mine,
but she is only a friend,
because she said no.
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."

↑ Up to the top!