Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Soul Mates of Love
Soul Mates of Love
2007-05-01, 9:55 PM #41
[http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/39/TV_the_muppet_show_miss_piggy.jpg/250px-TV_the_muppet_show_miss_piggy.jpg]
2007-05-01, 9:59 PM #42
Originally posted by sugarless5:
depends on what he qualifies as big jugs, it might be possible for a B or so, but yeah, that's just not normal.

Regardless of what you or your other female friends have experienced, I can point to evidence less than 20 feet from me that says it is most definitely possible for a girl to be 5'8" 135lbs and have 34 D breasts.

I don't know what else to say on this...
>>untie shoes
2007-05-01, 10:02 PM #43
Pics or it didn't happen.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2007-05-01, 10:05 PM #44
Last time I posted sent pics of her on #massassi she saw it over my shoulder when she was talking to me and got pissed. Pics=No deal.

She also only has waist up pictures on myspace... so I can't yoink any of them like I usually do.
>>untie shoes
2007-05-01, 10:23 PM #45
meh, it's posisble. I mean hell, my roommate's 5'7" and weighs 96 lbs
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2007-05-02, 4:06 AM #46
a whore--but only with me; and i shouldn't have to pay.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2007-05-02, 4:12 AM #47
any girl who will piihb is the girl for me :D

*runs*
If my smoking bothers you, don't breathe.
2007-05-02, 4:22 AM #48
drunk and naked.
2007-05-02, 4:53 AM #49
Originally posted by Mr. Stafford:
drunk and naked.

This thread wasn't about how you are at the moment...
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2007-05-02, 10:47 AM #50
Already found her. :P
She's quite literally the best thing to ever happen to me.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2007-05-02, 10:53 AM #51
The kind of significant other I want to have in my life would have to be a bit on the intelligent side, likes heavy metal, likes to travel and talk. Im not really not fussed on her size and that she has to wear nice jumpers and be prepared to understand me fully. There are many things I would want my dream woman to have and I will perhaps, reveal it in full at some point in time.

Im still searching for the right type of female affection and perhaps who knows? Thats the mystery I suppose :P .

Its no secret, but I have an affliction with the ladies - but what have I got to show for it? - I'll keep on searching, and when I do find her - you'll hear about it :).
2007-05-02, 12:56 PM #52
I've got a pretty good one right now. She's not afraid of shooting guns or riding motorcycles (she rather enjoys it), likes pastrami, thinks farts are funny, listens to Iron Maiden, and has been known to completely decimate me in Goldeneye and Super Smash Bros Melee (stupid goddamn Sheik).
2007-05-02, 2:54 PM #53
They would be chinese identical-triplets, seperated at birth while on there way to america 20 years ago...

The first one went to live with a rich family, is spoiled and beautiful. she is extremely girly and wears allot of pink (which is so goddamned sexy on a chinese girls skin....). she talks on the phone allot and likes to do sappy things like cry to chick flicks and collect teddy bears and what-not. she is a very soft kinda person though, very sweet and likes to be on the bottom in bed.

The second grew up in New York with a welfare family, living off her wits. She is a hard core ***** from hell who rides a harley davidson, wears black leather frm head to foot, and has about 6 or 7 tattoos. She is sarcastic, witty, clever, and loves fishnet. she has a very dry sense of humor but loves to laugh, and in bed is aggressive and loves to be in charge.

The third grew up in the midwest and has had to work her whole life. She earned everything she has herself from the bottom up. she is a college freshman and is very smart. She is responsible and capable and likes to make sure things get done right. In bed, she sheds her lady-in-charge face and likes to let others be in control.

We will all meet somehow and though they realize they are related, they dont care. they find it very erotic and we all get together for a crazy chinese orgy that turns into some strange abnormal sitcom-like relationship.

Also, when we put our cars together they turn into a giant robot and we fight crime.
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")
The bunny sees all,
the bunny knows all,
the bunny is always watching.
2007-05-02, 3:56 PM #54
Hm...I'm not really sure what my ideal guy is like, but I'll give it a shot.

Basically, the first thing is there has to be a spark. If there's no spark, then nada. Also, he has to be taller than me. I've tried to date shorter guys, but I just can't. They also can't be abusive (mentally or physically) or (regularly) do drugs. He would have to have a compatible personality with my own, and must love animals (espeically cats, as I am a cat lady). Actually it's good as long as there's a spark, he's tall, and he's not abusive. I would have said things like "he has to be a gamer," "has to like this or that", but my current guy is wonderful and we're complete opposites. Oh...the guy also must be nice to/get along with my brothers. I probably could think of something else, but that's just off the top of my head.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2007-05-02, 6:36 PM #55
Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
Already found her. :P
She's quite literally the best thing to ever happen to me.

Irony is funny. Quite literally an hour after posting this we got in a rather heated argument that ended with her storming off. ><

All's still good though.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2007-05-02, 7:20 PM #56
my perfect girl....lets see.

-first off i want a girl that i can actually have an intelligent conversation with.
-definitely can't be one of those fake blonde sorority girls that is on their cell phone 99.9999999% of the time
-obviously id like a girl to look good, but lets be specific. there are girls that look good, and there are girls that know they look good. all those girls that know they look good are just a total turnoff for me. most noticeable difference between the two is that the girls that look good usually have some physical insecurity about it (even though they are usually crazy for thinking such). those are the kind of girls that i find more attractive.
-another thing i want in a girl is someone that actually wants to just hang out. sure its fun to get out and go to parties and such, but im a pretty boring person and sometimes i just enjoy sitting around just enjoying someone's company.
-similar taste in music would be nice, but honestly its not a make or break kind of thing.
-someone that has their priorities straight. my classes are more of a "lump things all at one time for hardcore-programming weekend". it is a bit hard to keep up with but if im focused in on a project i don't want a million phone calls complaining about that i don't spend enough time and blah blah blah. of course id rather be somewhere else than doing a stupid project, but its something i have to do. id expect the same from her.
-fine, i have trust issues. i want a girl that i know i can trust.
-also, i totally hate all the stupid drama games that women play, its just lame. i don't want to chase after a girl every single day just because she likes drama.
-also last thing i like, initiative. i don't mind if a girl comes up to me and asks me out. i would be just fine with that. take the first step, i don't mind. srsly.

i think ive spelled out enough to find this impossible girl. :suicide:
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-05-03, 11:20 AM #57
Flirbnic.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2007-05-03, 2:22 PM #58
An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life.
She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands.
She is like the ships of the merchant; she brings her food from afar.
She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.
She considers a field and buys it; with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.
She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.
She perceives that her merchandise is profitable. Her lamp does not go out at night.
She puts her hands to the distaff, and her hands hold the spindle.
She opens her hand to the poor and reaches out her hands to the needy.
She is not afraid of snow for her household, for all her household are clothed in scarlet.
She makes bed coverings for herself; her clothing is fine linen and purple.
Her husband is known in the gates when he sits among the elders of the land.
She makes linen garments and sells them; she delivers sashes to the merchant.
Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.
She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:
"Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all."
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
-Proverbs 31:10-31
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2007-05-03, 6:31 PM #59
Quote:
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

She has to be boring, ugly, and afraid of the boogy man. :v:

↑ Up to the top!