Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Help build my PC
Help build my PC
2007-05-09, 12:02 PM #41
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits.
>>untie shoes
2007-05-09, 12:20 PM #42
Doesnt this dude have several entrys on the darwin awards spread over several lives?
2007-05-09, 1:35 PM #43
Good christ I was wondering how one person could be so stupid.

Now I know. The infamous tech retard of the year makes his reappearance. Now I know why he "doesn't care what I think", because he still thinks arctic silver is deadly, and that his tech opinion is superior to everyone else's.

Damn, how the **** did I not make this call earlier?
D E A T H
2007-05-09, 3:59 PM #44
[url=http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?t=42099&page=2#post699021]You're breaking your own word.
[/URL]
nope.
2007-05-09, 4:07 PM #45
now to be fair, I'm more of a tech retard. I just lay low in tech discussions.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2007-05-09, 5:25 PM #46
Trust me sug, I'm worse. :P
nope.
2007-05-09, 7:44 PM #47
Originally posted by sugarless5:
now to be fair, I'm more of a tech retard. I just lay low in tech discussions.

there is nothing wrong with not being tech savvy. there is something wrong with coming in acting like you know more then everyone else when you don't.
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2007-05-09, 7:49 PM #48
What on earth compels a person to ask advise from a bunch of people who know more than him, and then turn around and tell them they're wrong when he gets it.
2007-05-09, 7:52 PM #49
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
What on earth compels a person to ask advise from a bunch of people who know more than him, and then turn around and tell them they're wrong when he gets it.

You have never heard of Billy Joel or Elton John. You don't get to criticize someone else for lack of knowledge.
>>untie shoes
2007-05-09, 8:16 PM #50
Originally posted by Antony:
You have never heard of Billy Joel or Elton John. You don't get to criticize someone else for lack of knowledge.

[http://www.killerdeathrobot.com/images/burnsauce.gif]
2007-05-10, 3:29 AM #51
Don't forget Sinatra.
nope.
2007-05-10, 1:37 PM #52
Originally posted by Antony:

Yeah, but like all the smart people have pointed out, it's not lack of knowledge, it's arrogant defiance of people that he's admitted are smarter than him by asking their advise.
2007-05-10, 2:15 PM #53
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Yeah, but like all the smart people have pointed out, it's not lack of knowledge, it's arrogant defiance of people that he's admitted are smarter than him by asking their advise.

I dunno dude, as a certified internet badass cliche I feel comfortable to say you definately try to flog people with your wannabe superior than thou quasi-intellect.

What I mean to say is, you're stupid but act like you're some frickin' genius.

But atleast you aren't like a nerdvangelist anymore.
2007-05-10, 2:34 PM #54
Originally posted by Rob:
I dunno dude, as a certified internet badass cliche I feel comfortable to say you definately try to flog people with your wannabe superior than thou quasi-intellect.

D E A T H
2007-05-10, 4:12 PM #55
Originally posted by Rob:

Where did come from and what does it have to do with anything on this thread?

Or did you just resort to some sort of crappy personal attack because you were to lazy to think up something that was actually constrained by the conversation?
2007-05-11, 6:11 AM #56
Most of that was constrained by the conversation. :P
nope.
2007-05-11, 6:32 AM #57
Yeah, this topics deviated enough.

Closed.

↑ Up to the top!