Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Speeding tickets and possible "margin of error?"
Speeding tickets and possible "margin of error?"
2007-05-11, 10:10 PM #41
Originally posted by Roach:
They must have fixed a bit of the multiple object tracking problems in the last three years. Do you guys still have problems with the radio causing interference? Or batching and panning?

No trouble with the radio. If we're traveling at exactly the same speed as the target vehicle, we won't get a reading. Other than that, it's rather plug-and-play...hit the button, it locks, and you're all set. :)

Haven't experienced any batching issues, and we don't pan with our hard-mounted systems.
woot!
2007-05-11, 10:14 PM #42
Yeah, but what about dismounted guns? And does the system calculate your own speed now?
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-05-11, 10:18 PM #43
Yeah, but what about dismounted guns?

I don't use one. I might have to try it, though...could do a comparison between our hard-mounted Car54 setup...
woot!
2007-05-11, 10:20 PM #44
Yeah, but what about dismounted guns? And does the system calculate your own speed now?

Yes - I see both 'target speed' and 'patrol speed'.
woot!
2007-05-11, 10:22 PM #45
Ah ok, I wasn't allowed to tinker with a full mounted system.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-05-11, 10:39 PM #46
I got my first ticket a couple of months ago (in CA) for going 9 over.

Ticket: $137

Court Processing Fee: $40

Traffic School: $20

I didn't bother fighting it.
Completely Overrated Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comple...59732330769611
A community dedicated to discussing all things entertainment.

↑ Up to the top!