Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Two Years of College COMPLETE!
Two Years of College COMPLETE!
2007-05-15, 9:19 PM #41
Originally posted by Aglar:
Looks like a lot of us only have a year or two left.

Is anyone else starting to get freaked out?

Yes. The only job (besides occasional gigs) I'm actually somewhat interested in doing is teaching private music lessons, and that isn't a career where you can clock in 9-5 every day. If I get to be a good enough player I guess I could do a masters degree, but I'm entertaining the idea of going to law school or something afterwards (if you can even do that).
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2007-05-15, 10:19 PM #42
Originally posted by Tracer:
but I'm entertaining the idea of going to law school or something afterwards (if you can even do that).

If you want to, there's no reason you can't make it happen one way or another :D

I've got my physics final tomorrow, and my intro to arch final after that, and i'm out (as soon as i compile my portfolio for studio...)
2007-05-17, 1:33 PM #43
Finishing 2nd year. Bio major. At least 4 more years to go.
2007-05-17, 4:42 PM #44
I'm getting fraked out. I don't wanna grow up!
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2007-05-17, 5:15 PM #45
I have forever to go. I finish a psych major in about a year, but at the same time I'm finishing up my nursing classes. So basically, by the time I graduate with my worthless psych degree, I'll be going into nursing school (it's about a 1.5 year wait) and then that's a few more semesters. I should also mention I'll be entering my 5th year. Yay super duper seniors! >.>
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2007-05-17, 9:24 PM #46
I"m not freaked out, I'm too tired to be freaked out.
I've got too much to do to be freaked out.

I'm VERY much looking foward to getting out of the art department.
These people talk too much.
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2007-05-18, 12:20 AM #47
Originally posted by Dash_rendar:
Finishing 2nd year. Bio major. At least 4 more years to go.

Four years? Any reason why? Including a masters/etc on that?
2007-05-18, 12:38 AM #48
I graduated from college a year and a half ago. Now taking prereqs for grad school and a Fire Fighter I certification.
Pissed Off?
2007-05-18, 9:22 AM #49
what did you study?
I <3 Massassi

↑ Up to the top!