Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Heroes
Heroes
2007-05-17, 11:48 PM #41
Originally posted by happydud:
Half the people in it are dead now? >.>

Now I'm really confused. Linderman, Ted, and maybe DL died, but they weren't in that episode.

I guess if DL dies now it kind of throws things off, since he was supposed to die in the explosion.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2007-05-17, 11:58 PM #42
DL was still alive in the preview for next week's show.
2007-05-18, 12:44 AM #43
Ah, I never see the previews. I've had to download the episode every week.
2007-05-18, 9:10 AM #44
also sylar has DL's power in the future. if DL dies before sylar can get to him, then the future is different already.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2007-05-18, 10:46 AM #45
He does? I don't remember him having it... And can someone remind me if they shot the shapeshifter chick in the head in the future, or if it was someone else?
幻術
2007-05-18, 11:09 AM #46
at the end, sylar, as nathan petrelli grabs peter through the door and pulls him through to have the fight in the hallway.
2007-05-18, 11:17 AM #47
Well, if movies have ever taught us anything, it's not to have family disputes with sharp objects in your hands.
幻術
2007-05-18, 4:24 PM #48
Originally posted by Koobie:
He does? I don't remember him having it... And can someone remind me if they shot the shapeshifter chick in the head in the future, or if it was someone else?

They shot Wireless in the head... the chick who can use the Internets with just her mind.

Ford: You sure? I mean, I can't claim to be the final authority on this, but I suspect that even if DL dies, Sylar can take his power as long as he manages to get ahold of DL's intact brain.
2007-05-18, 4:26 PM #49
if DL is dead, his brain no longer works, and sylar cant figure out how it works...or something.

i would go so far as to say sylar needs a living brain to take the power.
2007-05-18, 9:06 PM #50
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
They shot Wireless in the head... the chick who can use the Internets with just her mind.

Ford: You sure? I mean, I can't claim to be the final authority on this, but I suspect that even if DL dies, Sylar can take his power as long as he manages to get ahold of DL's intact brain.

Wait, when did they shoot Wireless girl? Do you remember which episode? I think I missed that.
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2007-05-19, 1:41 AM #51
Ford: Fair enough. I was wondering about that, but wasn't sure.

SG: It was in Five Years Gone, right before they killed Bennet.
2007-05-19, 7:37 AM #52
They didn't actually show the shooting, she was already dead on the floor.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2007-05-19, 11:09 PM #53
Thanks, I didn't realize that was her.
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"

↑ Up to the top!