Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I can't beleive im posting this... About a girl :(
I can't beleive im posting this... About a girl :(
2007-05-22, 10:21 AM #41
Originally posted by Koobie:
Sounds like it's an excuse not to date you (you know, what girls do - say something nice like "omg, i like u but... youre my friendd kthx" when it'd be much more helpful for both of you WAY MORE if she'd just say that she's not interested (as opposed to giving you false hope). What, if you do get together and then suddenly break up and she'll be all pissed she's afraid she'll slit your throat when she's shaving you or something? But either way, if she does speak the truth (which I kind of doubt), there's one simple way out - find a different barber and stop being her client. Everybody wins. :P

Well I suppose that would be a good idea, but the whenever I seem to really like someone I screw it up and end up pointless heartache and leads me to emo-type stages. Honestly, I often bottle it and yes I find excuses to not ask someone out cause Im always worried about hearing the word 'no'. But whats different with this woman compared to others is something I can't and shes the only female I've publicly said that 'ticks the boxes'. Thanks for the advice. But when it comes to ladies - I end up hitting the wall.

Yes, Im honest :).
2007-05-22, 5:24 PM #42
...Massassi Dating Service to the rescue!
Where is GreenJeanz when you need her :\
If my smoking bothers you, don't breathe.
2007-05-22, 5:45 PM #43
Cut her hair when she's not looking until you have enough to make a doll out of it.

It'll impress her.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2007-05-22, 7:40 PM #44
Originally posted by Negative85:
Honestly, I often bottle it and yes I find excuses to not ask someone out cause Im always worried about hearing the word 'no'.

At least that's the only thing you get...
At least you get an answer...
;)
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2007-05-23, 12:25 AM #45
Ok... I figured I might as well go for it.

She's and him, even if they have a "thing" are not dating or a couple until they say they are. So I went for it, I know she's new the to city and she wants to see it, specifically the zoo. so I called her up and asked if she wanted to go with me sometime, Tomorrow.

She said sure, sounds like fun and we made the plans to meet tomorrow, all sounded good, about a half hour later I got a text that said we might have to cancel and do it another day, we're suppose to get rain all day tomorrow.

I sent her a text back and suggested thurs instead, I didn't get a reply back yet so I dunno, I'm going to call her tomorrow and make sure we can make arrangements for another day.
The Gas Station
2007-05-23, 12:42 AM #46
I just realized how your nick makes perfect sense, as you were ranting about a girl, and your name is Grant. Woahs!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-05-23, 3:00 AM #47
Originally posted by Grant:
Ok... I figured I might as well go for it.

She's and him, even if they have a "thing" are not dating or a couple until they say they are. So I went for it, I know she's new the to city and she wants to see it, specifically the zoo. so I called her up and asked if she wanted to go with me sometime, Tomorrow.

She said sure, sounds like fun and we made the plans to meet tomorrow, all sounded good, about a half hour later I got a text that said we might have to cancel and do it another day, we're suppose to get rain all day tomorrow.

I sent her a text back and suggested thurs instead, I didn't get a reply back yet so I dunno, I'm going to call her tomorrow and make sure we can make arrangements for another day.

Nice one! It wasn't that hard was it? :P I wouldn't bother calling her though, if you chase too much then she'll know you're easy game. You've already sent her a text suggesting Thursday, leave it at that.
/fluffle
2007-05-23, 3:23 AM #48
The zoo was a good idea, I think!
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2007-05-23, 3:31 AM #49
Originally posted by Sats:
Nice one! It wasn't that hard was it? :P I wouldn't bother calling her though, if you chase too much then she'll know you're easy game. You've already sent her a text suggesting Thursday, leave it at that.

text messages might not have made it through or what ever, no real way to know for sure if she got it. figure a follow up call would be a good idea.
The Gas Station
2007-05-23, 4:18 AM #50
I think its pretty unlikely the text didn't get through (service is pretty near perfect for me over in the UK) but its your call anyways :) Good luck
/fluffle
2007-05-23, 1:38 PM #51
Originally posted by Sats:
I think its pretty unlikely the text didn't get through (service is pretty near perfect for me over in the UK) but its your call anyways :) Good luck

yeah, I don't know how cell systems work, but she has a manitoba number and we're in edmonton, so I don't know what provider she uses, maybe it's still manitoba based and stuff, I don't know, it takes like 15 seconds for a call t go through before it starts ringing.
The Gas Station

↑ Up to the top!