Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Intelligent Attraction
Intelligent Attraction
2007-06-08, 8:10 PM #41
Originally posted by Spook:
*=if you know what scripture that is from, and what I am suggesting I give you a cookie.

I'm not sure which scripture, but you're referring to the idea that he has a log in his eye and is pointing out a mite in yours. Cookie-time!

Even if the "vanilla" religions are incompatible, he's certainly free to interpret them as he pleases, overlook any contradictions, and plug holes in an otherwise sinking ship. Isuwen, I support your search for spirituality! Even if it were the case that you're not "there" yet, I hope you either progress towards truth or are satisfied with a viable perception of truth.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2007-06-08, 8:22 PM #42
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
I'm not sure which scripture, but you're referring to the idea that he has a log in his eye and is pointing out a mite in yours. Cookie-time!

Even if the "vanilla" religions are incompatible, he's certainly free to interpret them as he pleases, overlook any contradictions, and plug holes in an otherwise sinking ship. Isuwen, I support your search for spirituality! Even if it were the case that you're not "there" yet, I hope you either progress towards truth or are satisfied with a viable perception of truth.

Activate Cookie.

I too support searches for spirituality.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-06-08, 8:46 PM #43
Originally posted by Jon`C:
I like making fun of jm for being a pseudotaoist too but I don't want him to stop. Every community needs at least one nutbar trend-following new ager pseudoreligious wannabe and without him we'd have to resort to posting about how Gerald Gardner was a philistine.

This post made my day. Signatured.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!