Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wow... Optimus Prime is a badass mofo.
Wow... Optimus Prime is a badass mofo.
2007-06-16, 1:41 AM #41
No, I haven't.
I've never been to any part of America =p
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2007-06-16, 2:37 AM #42
You're viewing AMERICAN INTERNET everytime you come here.
2007-06-16, 2:50 AM #43
No, I am viewing multicultural internet.
It's just that the Americans always assume everyone is American, we aren't =p
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2007-06-16, 3:09 AM #44
NUH UH, THIS ARE AMERICAN INTERNET ON AMERICAN SERVER ON AMERICAN SOIL.

If you don't agree with us we'll invade your country under false pretenses!
2007-06-16, 11:05 AM #45
Remind me again while we always bother with the false pretences? Is it tradition?
2007-06-16, 12:37 PM #46
Al Gore invented the internet, he's American, end of story.
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2007-06-16, 2:24 PM #47
I live in Southern California.

I find it wierd when I go to, like Kansas, or something, and see white people working in fast food restaurants.

Because honestly, for those who are unaware, 95% of the people working in fast food restaurants are of latino descent here. (exceptions are like Denny's, and other restaurants with servers etc.)
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2007-06-16, 2:29 PM #48
If you watch movies closely, you'll notice that whenever there is a janitor or a garbage man or lawn mower or fast food worker or some other "low-level" employee in the movie, it's almost always a frijolero.

Also, Optimus Prime is freaking cool. I hope Megatron kicks his massive metal *** once or twice, though, for good measure.
2007-06-16, 2:41 PM #49
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
I'd hardly consider admitting to buying a pirated movie in a country where it's probably legal a bannable offence, Mbeggar. Hasn't discussion of piracy always meant advocating, or requeisting or giving info on pirating? I don't remember anyone getting in trouble for admitting to pirating something.
I mean, seriously, I doubt that anyone in this forum has not at one time at least borrowed a song illiegally.

Dont care
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2007-06-16, 5:59 PM #50
Originally posted by Steven:
Also, Optimus Prime is freaking cool. I hope Megatron kicks his massive metal *** once or twice, though, for good measure.

It's Prime, and he's in a full length movie, there certainly is a chance that he'll die again. o: Knowing Prime...
Seishun da!
2007-06-18, 12:11 PM #51
Guys with too much free time (still creative):

And a positive review.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2007-06-18, 12:36 PM #52
Hehe, I remember seeing that video like a month ago. The Prime one was the best costume :)
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2007-06-19, 12:17 AM #53
Hey Savage, did you know that they filmed all of the freeway scenes (including the fight) on the soon-to-be opened 210 Fwy up here? Straight up the 215 from where you are. It's about a mile from where I live.
2007-06-21, 9:20 AM #54
Originally posted by Bobbert:

Poorly written though. o: Wonder how that person got to see the movie already anyway.
Seishun da!

↑ Up to the top!