Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Update on the Main Page?
Update on the Main Page?
2007-06-23, 10:58 AM #41
The one thing I have trouble with is the whole files section.

Massassi's biggest feature was its massive file library. However, I don't see how Massassi can bring that back. While I think it's important to hold on to our current set of files, I don't think that it should be one of Massassi's goals to become a new "mod server". There's just so many sites out there that achieve this goal already, and do it faster, better, and easier than we could.

That's why I think we need to come up with a new draw for Massassi. I do agree that the forums are Massassi nowadays, and that should be a key factor in how we redesign it. Thing is, what IS Massassi's community about? Off the top of my head, I see:

A. Star Wars
B. Gaming
C. Technology/PCs
D. Artwork/modding

Now how the heck are we going to work a site around that? (Feel free to add stuff onto that list) We have to offer something that people won't find elsewhere. And we need to do it well.

Just my thoughts.
2007-06-23, 11:53 AM #42
Delete all the old mods to make room for warez.

↑ Up to the top!