Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → And just like that, she was gone.
And just like that, she was gone.
2007-06-29, 4:22 PM #41
Yep, Avenger speaks true words. The change might be difficult, but hey lots of fish in the sea.

You'll get through this fine. Have a steak and forget this.
Back again
2007-06-29, 4:22 PM #42
I wish I was as badass as Fister.
2007-06-29, 7:27 PM #43
Hey it looks like things might work out with her afterall. She's still pretty mad, but she's not talking about breaking up anymore. She's still considering the possibility that we shouldn't live together, which I'm sure will only be an issue in the immediate future and then she'll forget about it.

But yeah I just talked to her for an hour or so and like I said, things aren't looking too bad.
>>untie shoes
2007-06-29, 7:41 PM #44
Originally posted by Antony:
She just walked out the door on her way to Indiana.

Originally posted by finity5:
She was probably cheating on you, or planning to, or something...

3 guesses where i live
>.>
<.<
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2007-06-29, 8:00 PM #45
Wow, next time pick someone who isn't so fickle and facetious.
2007-06-29, 8:00 PM #46
Maybe the relationship needs some sort of excitement. Buy a monkey.

(My only relationship lasted less than 24 hours. I'm the furthest thing from an expert.)
My blawgh.
2007-06-29, 8:01 PM #47
You cant start a proper relationship in a month, 24 hours is hardly enough time to meet someone:|

o.0
2007-06-29, 8:06 PM #48
Originally posted by Greenboy:
You cant start a proper relationship in a month, 24 hours is hardly enough time to meet someone:|

Fine, it wasn't a relationship. It was a fling :gonk:

(A fling without sex or any level of intimacy. Yeah, wtf)
My blawgh.
2007-06-29, 8:14 PM #49
Yeah, that was nothing.
Pissed Off?
2007-06-29, 8:21 PM #50
Also, this thread makes me depressed, because I hate thinking about the reality that most relationships end with crap like that.

o.0
2007-06-30, 12:27 AM #51
Originally posted by DEFINOTELY NOT SPE:
I wish I was as badass as Fister.

All it takes is a signature :suicide:
If my smoking bothers you, don't breathe.
2007-06-30, 10:51 AM #52
Hey it looks like things might work out with her afterall. She's still pretty mad, but she's not talking about breaking up anymore. She's still considering the possibility that we shouldn't live together, which I'm sure will only be an issue in the immediate future and then she'll forget about it.

But yeah I just talked to her for an hour or so and like I said, things aren't looking too bad.

Don't get sucked back in. It's not going to get better.
Pissed Off?
2007-06-30, 11:41 AM #53
It's not getting sucked back in. It's called working things out. That's usually how relationships work.
>>untie shoes
2007-06-30, 5:52 PM #54
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Wow, next time pick someone who isn't so fickle and facetious.

I'm sorry, I'm not meaning to pick but it's driving me crazy - did you mean facetious? because it doesn't seem to fit.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2007-06-30, 6:02 PM #55
It doesn't :P
2007-06-30, 6:04 PM #56
i'm fickle and facetious.
2007-07-01, 8:00 AM #57
It's not getting sucked back in. It's called working things out. That's usually how relationships work.

...And the cycle begins again. A couple weeks down the line, you'll be all out of answers again, you'll get sucked back in and blow off any advice, and then a few weeks later you'll be out of answers yet again. Ad infinitum, or until you come to your senses.
:master::master::master:
2007-07-01, 8:17 AM #58
It's not getting sucked back in. It's called working things... oh wait, no. no, your right that is getting sicked back in. man, i cant believe i almost fell for that!

fixed!

jk by the way.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2007-07-02, 4:50 PM #59
....is your girlfriend's name Leslie?

I honestly doubt that you're who I'm thinking of but I'm kind of worried now that one of my friends from Columbus OH lost his girlfriend.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2007-07-02, 8:08 PM #60
Nope. Her name is Lauren. And I guess I haven't quite lost her yet.
>>untie shoes
2007-07-02, 9:03 PM #61
Originally posted by Avenger:
Get out and don't look back. Don't talk to her anymore either. Cut off all contact.

Oh please, you can't possibly understand. You're a fireman. Everyone knows that when not rescuing kittens and extingushing flames firemen do sexy poses for calenders. You might be strutting down the street with twenty babes, but that's not the crazy-*** life us normal people lead.

Here is a picture of the situation I described:
Attachment: 16678/cmDicaprio1.jpg (134,812 bytes)
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2007-07-02, 10:12 PM #62
I almost laughed at that. Almost.
Pissed Off?
2007-07-02, 10:58 PM #63
Nope. Her name is Lauren. And I guess I haven't quite lost her yet.

Hell, why should she leave? She's got you wrapped around her finger it seems. According to your own very words she has pulled this before. This does not seem like a healthy relationship. It also seems that her respect for you is in question if she jerks you around like that.

Respect is darned important in a relationship, it's what mends breaks and keeps actions in line. From what you've said, it doesn't seem like it's that strong. Plus, you've admitted to "begging her to take me back". That isn't right; if you pursue this relationship further she'll be the one wearing the pants, and you'll be stuck playing games according to her mood. I don't envy that, to say the least.

The general feeling seems to be that you shouldn't pursue this further, for different reasons. I think you need to keep your own worth in mind, and respect yourself and ditch that woman for someone who may hold you in some regard. Or no one, it's better than being jerked around like that.

That's some .02$ you didn't ask for, but whatever.

↑ Up to the top!