Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Found a Cricket
Found a Cricket
2007-07-09, 5:44 PM #41
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
I live in a big and noisy city... I wish I could hear crickets at night. I just love that sound. I can easily dose off to the sound of hundreds of them chirping outside my tent when I'm camping.

Yeah sure.. But try dozing off to just 1 or 2 of them chirping right outside your window. It's like an alarm clock going off.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2007-07-09, 6:47 PM #42
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
I live in a big and noisy city... I wish I could hear crickets at night. I just love that sound. I can easily dose off to the sound of hundreds of them chirping outside my tent when I'm camping.

Seriously. Or whats the other things thats kind of the same, ciccades?(sp?) I love them so much, it makes me feel all right.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-07-10, 7:01 AM #43
Originally posted by Spook:
Seriously. Or whats the other things thats kind of the same, ciccades?(sp?) I love them so much, it makes me feel all right.

Burn them with FIRE !
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-07-10, 7:36 AM #44
Try going to sleep while camping in the jungle with hundreds of parrots in the trees over your head. You'll miss crickets after that.
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2007-07-10, 8:24 AM #45
There are birds right near my apartment. They start chirping every morning at about 5:00am. It's highly annoying.
>>untie shoes
2007-07-10, 8:30 AM #46
Originally posted by Chewbubba:
Burn them with FIRE !

2007-07-10, 8:55 AM #47
Leave That Cricket Be, Alan Lee [/SIZE]

↑ Up to the top!