Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I'm getting a computer!
I'm getting a computer!
2007-11-29, 10:14 PM #41
Originally posted by Darth Evad:
the 22" samsung syncmaster 226bw is about the same price. it's 2ms.

Will I notice?

And I don't know where you're looking, but the Syncmaster is about $80 more than the other one...
2007-11-30, 2:52 PM #42
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
You'd think it would have at least showed on up Wikipedia, at least. Are you sure they didn't start throwing around accusations and then get banned? I notice a lot of the time, people think something's wrong and get banned for being total douches about it and then think that the ban confirms their theory.

There was only one who got banned.

Trust me, it happened, you'll run into a few people from [h] who will tell you about it from time to time. If I remember right, buck knows about it. I just know that it definitely happened.
D E A T H
2007-11-30, 2:57 PM #43
A question I have is what size power supply is the normal for an 8800GTS, core 2 duo system, been way to long since I've really paid attention to that.
2007-11-30, 2:59 PM #44
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine:
Will I notice?

And I don't know where you're looking, but the Syncmaster is about $80 more than the other one...

It depends on how they're coming about their measurements I guess.

But no, you probably won't.
2007-12-02, 5:26 PM #45
So the video card I was going to get is no longer available.
2007-12-02, 6:46 PM #46
What was the video card...
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!