Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → You want a reason to elect Kerry? Here's the best reason I've ever seen.
You want a reason to elect Kerry? Here's the best reason I've ever seen.
2004-08-01, 1:14 PM #41
Although, granted, polls show that more americans would choose Bush as a fishing buddy than Kerry.

------------------
What once was...
2004-08-01, 1:26 PM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THRAWN:
I stayed up all night when I first saw it playing, and reading. And talking to hot girls.

</font>

The third wouldn't have to do with why you were up all night, would it? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Wisdom is the application of knowledge.
Life is beautiful.
2004-08-01, 1:28 PM #43
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Warlord:
Catapulting the nation further into debt is not a good policy. Catapulting the nation into an unnecessary war is not a good policy. Destroying the surplus is not a good policy. Taking more vacations than any other president is not a good policy.

</font>

My post was a direct response to Yoshi's. Never did I try to defend Bush. I was just indicting Yoshi's decision making process.
2004-08-01, 3:09 PM #44
I played this back in June and I was musing as to whenever or not I could post a game like this on Massassi. Apparently you can....

I thought the game was informative. It was worth playing through the whole thing just to see John Kerry transform into Voltron, complete with the music and voices.
2004-08-01, 3:48 PM #45
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jedi Legend:
My post was a direct response to Yoshi's. Never did I try to defend Bush. I was just indicting Yoshi's decision making process.</font>

roight, I just thought that fit well there. trying to get debate started [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
What once was...
Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2004-08-01, 5:38 PM #46
Do you people see how the Bush Administration operates? It's all intimidation and smear-politics. They attack John Kerry and his followers for being unAmerican. Max Cleland, one of Kerry's biggest supporters lost 3 limbs in Vietnam. Kerry was in Vietnam for 4 months. Ok, not a long time, but he still served. Bush was in Texas, supposedly in the National Guard...

I heard a guy say today "I like Bush because even when he's wrong, he's stubborn enough to keep doing what he said he'd do." Do I really want a President who's just so thick-headed that he thinks it's ok to piss on most of our closest-allies just to take out a dictator who posed a small threat to America?

And why is there still a trade embargo on Cuba? Because it's communist? That makes sense... you know, like China having MFN status.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-08-01, 6:01 PM #47
It's a fun game. The pig noises alone are worth playing it. Besides, all of the informational pieces actually make sense.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-08-01, 6:40 PM #48
No! They edited it! I just played it, and the version I originally played was more hilarious (but wrong) cause it showed Voltran having sex with the Statue of Liberty like they did to Ken Lay and Enron after you fought. I guess they got alot of crap about it so took it off.

------------------
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2004-08-01, 7:36 PM #49
Amusing, but I'm not going to look to a game whose final boss is a mutant pig/bush/warhawk hybrid for the straight truth.

------------------
Some of you should learn to think a bit and discover - *gasp* - that someone can dislike Michael Moore, Kerry, and Bush!
-Wolfy
2004-08-01, 10:46 PM #50
Wait, they took stuff out of that game and it wasn't Bush Senior and his wife having sex and popping out more babies? 'Cos that really could have done with some taking out...
2004-08-02, 1:35 AM #51
I keep getting to the part where Bush Sr. and his wife are sexoring, and RIGHT THEN my mom walks in, and I have to minimize it to keep her from getting pissed off. and my character dies. :/

------------------
What once was...
Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2004-08-02, 7:50 AM #52
Heh, Warlord.. that part and the part where you have to fight Janet Jackson's nipple should be your only problems.

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-08-02, 12:59 PM #53
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rogue Leader:
The third wouldn't have to do with why you were up all night, would it? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

</font>

That's debateable. I was busy jumping between talking to her and playing the game that it took twice as long to beat. That's all. Last night I beat it in half the time.

------------------
2004-08-02, 1:54 PM #54
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Schming:
I heard a guy say today "I like Bush because even when he's wrong, he's stubborn enough to keep doing what he said he'd do." Do I really want a President who's just so thick-headed that he thinks it's ok to piss on most of our closest-allies just to take out a dictator who posed a small threat to America?</font>

Perhaps you don't but that works fro quite a few people

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">And why is there still a trade embargo on Cuba? Because it's communist? That makes sense... you know, like China having MFN status.

</font>

Because that's all Bush right there [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!