Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Adult Humor Written into KOTOR?
Adult Humor Written into KOTOR?
2004-08-03, 8:40 PM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THRAWN:
The Wizard of Oz guy was in fact a bird. In order to make the movie more realistic, they borrowed animals from from the LA zoo to make it look like it was in fact shot outside. Some of the animals were birds. The thing in the tree was a bird.

</font>

I dunno about that...

A couple of years ago, during AMC's anual running of Wizard of Oz, they had an interview with a bunch of people and I seem to remember that topic being raised and calimed to be true. This was, however, as I said, several years ago now.

Personally, my favorite wierd thing/screw up in any movie is the car driving around in Fellowship of the Ring. It was in the theater version, it's in the DVD version.

------------------
Put me in the hospital for nerves and then they had to commit me,
You told them all I was crazy,
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, God damn you.
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-08-03, 11:19 PM #42
I was always rather fond of the too tall Stormtrooper in A New Hope.

KotOR had some very good dialogue, and some funny retorts, but I can't remember any adult humor in it anywhere. Hm. Sounds like an excuse to go replay it. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Empty.
2004-08-04, 4:51 AM #43
I never saw the car in LotR. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]
I read about it before I went to see the movie, and looked really hard for it, but never saw it. :\

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-08-04, 5:37 AM #44
The funniest thing I remember from KOTOR was the "I hate you old man" thing when you were talking to Jolee. That and I remember something about trying to talk the wookie into suicide or something.

------------------
I figure that one day I'll either be famous, or in prison. But I guess if I'm going to prison, I should probably try to do something that would make me famous anyway.
>>untie shoes
2004-08-04, 5:50 AM #45
Well, there is the CONSTANT sexual innuendos you can create between you and bastilla. If you go down that path early on taris, you can have fun from here to the unknown planet.

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-08-04, 6:01 AM #46
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by fishstickz:
Well, there is the CONSTANT sexual innuendos you can create between you and bastilla. If you go down that path early on taris, you can have fun from here to the unknown planet.

</font>

I remember that. She always got so flustered. XD

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-08-04, 10:06 AM #47
HK47's got the funniest stories.

------------------
http://www.mounttantiss.tk
You could no more evade my wrath than you could your own shadow.
2004-08-04, 11:43 AM #48
Sexual innuendo? Pfff, That's innocent flirting. Sexual innuendo would be the main character saying "I have a huge lightsaber."

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited August 04, 2004).]
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-08-05, 3:07 PM #49
Did someone delete the rest of my previous message? What did I say that made me moderated?
2004-08-05, 3:18 PM #50
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by fishstickz:
Well, there is the CONSTANT sexual innuendos you can create between you and bastilla. If you go down that path early on taris, you can have fun from here to the unknown planet.</font>

I laughed a lot when I romanced Bastila. But it still doesn't beat HK-47

------------------
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-08-05, 3:44 PM #51
The thing in Wizard of Oz was acctually a crane...

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo

↑ Up to the top!